Flavorful Shrimp and Pork Stir-Fry

lizasoberan

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone!
I'm excited to share one of my go-to recipes for a delicious and satisfying Shrimp and Pork Stir-Fry that's perfect for dinner. It's a dish that's packed with flavor, loaded with protein, and incredibly easy to make. Here's how to whip it up:
Ingredients:
For the Marinade:
  • 1 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined
  • 1 lb pork loin, thinly sliced
  • 2 tablespoons soy sauce
  • 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
  • 1 tablespoon hoisin sauce
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 teaspoon grated ginger
  • 1 tablespoon cornstarch
  • Salt and pepper to taste
For the Stir-Fry:
  • 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
  • 1 onion, sliced
  • 1 bell pepper, sliced
  • 1 cup broccoli florets
  • 1 cup sliced carrots
  • 1 cup snap peas
  • 2 cups cooked rice or noodles, for serving
  • Green onions, sliced, for garnish
  • Sesame seeds, for garnish
    1711845124894.jpeg
Instructions:
  1. In a large bowl, combine the shrimp, pork slices, soy sauce, oyster sauce, hoisin sauce, minced garlic, grated ginger, cornstarch, salt, and pepper. Mix well to coat the shrimp and pork evenly in the marinade. Let it marinate for at least 20 minutes, or up to overnight in the refrigerator.
  2. Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Add the marinated shrimp and pork mixture to the skillet, and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes, or until the shrimp turns pink and the pork is cooked through. Remove from the skillet and set aside.
  3. In the same skillet, add sliced onion, bell pepper, broccoli florets, sliced carrots, and snap peas. Stir-fry for 4-5 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender-crisp.
  4. Return the cooked shrimp and pork to the skillet with the vegetables. Stir everything together and cook for another 1-2 minutes to heat through.
  5. Serve the shrimp and pork stir-fry hot over cooked rice or noodles. Garnish with sliced green onions and sesame seeds for extra flavor and texture.
This Shrimp and Pork Stir-Fry is not only delicious but also versatile. You can customize it with your favorite vegetables or adjust the seasoning to suit your taste preferences. Plus, it's a great way to use up any leftover ingredients you have on hand. I hope you give it a try and enjoy it as much as I do!
Happy cooking!

Hey everyone!
I'm excited to share one of my go-to recipes for a delicious and satisfying Shrimp and Pork Stir-Fry that's perfect for dinner. It's a dish that's packed with flavor, loaded with protein, and incredibly easy to make. Here's how to whip it up:
Ingredients:
For the Marinade:
  • 1 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined
  • 1 lb pork loin, thinly sliced
  • 2 tablespoons soy sauce
  • 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
  • 1 tablespoon hoisin sauce
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 teaspoon grated ginger
  • 1 tablespoon cornstarch
  • Salt and pepper to taste
For the Stir-Fry:
  • 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
  • 1 onion, sliced
  • 1 bell pepper, sliced
  • 1 cup broccoli florets
  • 1 cup sliced carrots
  • 1 cup snap peas
  • 2 cups cooked rice or noodles, for serving
  • Green onions, sliced, for garnish
  • Sesame seeds, for garnishView attachment 1097
Instructions:
  1. In a large bowl, combine the shrimp, pork slices, soy sauce, oyster sauce, hoisin sauce, minced garlic, grated ginger, cornstarch, salt, and pepper. Mix well to coat the shrimp and pork evenly in the marinade. Let it marinate for at least 20 minutes, or up to overnight in the refrigerator.
  2. Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Add the marinated shrimp and pork mixture to the skillet, and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes, or until the shrimp turns pink and the pork is cooked through. Remove from the skillet and set aside.
  3. In the same skillet, add sliced onion, bell pepper, broccoli florets, sliced carrots, and snap peas. Stir-fry for 4-5 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender-crisp.
  4. Return the cooked shrimp and pork to the skillet with the vegetables. Stir everything together and cook for another 1-2 minutes to heat through.
  5. Serve the shrimp and pork stir-fry hot over cooked rice or noodles. Garnish with sliced green onions and sesame seeds for extra flavor and texture.
This Shrimp and Pork Stir-Fry is not only delicious but also versatile. You can customize it with your favorite vegetables or adjust the seasoning to suit your taste preferences. Plus, it's a great way to use up any leftover ingredients you have on hand. I hope you give it a try and enjoy it as much as I do!
Happy cooking!
Wow! Another tasty Shrimp recipe. Thanks for sharing this😊

Hellooo! Can't wait to give it a try for dinner this week. Do you have any tips for getting that perfect balance of flavors in the marinade?

Back