Fluffy Pancake Recipes for a Perfect Start!

Bubbles

Culinary Explorer
Hey, internet buddies! I recently whipped up a batch of fluffy pancakes that turned out amazing, and I just had to share the recipe with all of you!

555555.jpg
Ingredients:

- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons melted butter or oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
- Butter or oil for greasing the pan
- Optional toppings: maple syrup, fresh berries, chocolate chips, and whipped cream​
Instructions:
1. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.​
2. In a separate bowl, whisk together the milk, egg, melted butter or oil, and vanilla extract if using.​
3. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir until just combined. Be careful not to overmix; a few lumps are okay.​
4. Heat a non-stick skillet or griddle over medium heat and lightly grease with butter or oil.​
5. Pour about 1/4 cup of batter onto the skillet for each pancake.​
6. Cook until bubbles form on the surface of the pancake and the edges look set, about 2-3 minutes.​
7. Flip the pancakes and cook for 1-2 minutes until golden brown and cooked through.​
8. Repeat with the remaining batter, greasing the skillet as needed.​
9. Serve the pancakes hot with your favorite toppings.​

These pancakes are sure to become a breakfast favorite in your household! I hope you enjoy making and devouring them as much as I do! Let me know if you try out this recipe and how it turns out for you! 🥞😋

Wow, those ingredients for fluffy pancakes look amazing! I can almost taste the fluffy goodness already. I'm very excited to make some pancakes and kickstart my day! Thanks for sharing the recipe! 🥞🌞

I can imagine the smell and the texture! made me want to have it for my breakfast tomorrow! thanks for sharing!

Back