Football Cheese Ball Recipe 🏈

Ui Ui

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone! 😄 So, yesterday I whipped up a Football Cheese Ball with my friends, and let me just say, it was a touchdown at snack time! 🧀 This recipe is super easy to make, perfect for game days or any get-together. I tried it after hearing so much about it, and it totally lived up to the hype. Plus, shaping it into a football makes it extra fun. Let’s dive in!

Football Cheese Ball.jpg

Ingredients:
  • 2 (8 oz) packages cream cheese, softened
  • 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
  • ¼ cup finely chopped green onions
  • 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
  • ½ (1.25 oz) package taco seasoning mix
  • ½ slice American cheese, cut into thin strips
Instructions:
  1. In a large bowl, mix together the cream cheese, Cheddar cheese, green onions, Worcestershire sauce, and taco seasoning until it’s all well combined.
  2. Press the mixture into a ball shape and transfer it onto a sheet of plastic wrap.
  3. Using the plastic wrap, mold the ball into a football shape by flattening it slightly and rounding out the ends.
  4. Place your cheese football onto a plate and arrange the American cheese strips on top to look like football laces.
  5. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours to let it firm up.
  6. Take it out of the fridge about 30 minutes before serving to let it soften just a bit for easy spreading.

Tried it yesterday morning, and it was so good. Everyone will be asking for the recipe!

Hey everyone! 😄 So, yesterday I whipped up a Football Cheese Ball with my friends, and let me just say, it was a touchdown at snack time! 🧀 This recipe is super easy to make, perfect for game days or any get-together. I tried it after hearing so much about it, and it totally lived up to the hype. Plus, shaping it into a football makes it extra fun. Let’s dive in!

View attachment 6119
Ingredients:
  • 2 (8 oz) packages cream cheese, softened
  • 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
  • ¼ cup finely chopped green onions
  • 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
  • ½ (1.25 oz) package taco seasoning mix
  • ½ slice American cheese, cut into thin strips
Instructions:
  1. In a large bowl, mix together the cream cheese, Cheddar cheese, green onions, Worcestershire sauce, and taco seasoning until it’s all well combined.
  2. Press the mixture into a ball shape and transfer it onto a sheet of plastic wrap.
  3. Using the plastic wrap, mold the ball into a football shape by flattening it slightly and rounding out the ends.
  4. Place your cheese football onto a plate and arrange the American cheese strips on top to look like football laces.
  5. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours to let it firm up.
  6. Take it out of the fridge about 30 minutes before serving to let it soften just a bit for easy spreading.

Tried it yesterday morning, and it was so good. Everyone will be asking for the recipe!
Hey guys! I think adding some bacon bits would take it to the next level though! 🥓🏈

Back