Fortune Cookies: A Sweet and Creative Solution for Your Cravings 🥠✨

sylphiette

Novice Foodie
So, I've been craving something sweet to satisfy my sweet tooth, when I had a lightbulb moment with homemade fortune cookies! 🍪✨ It's super easy and fun to make, so let's get started!

Fortune Cookies A Sweet and Creative Solution for Your Cravings.jpg

You'll need these:
  • 2 large egg whites
  • 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
  • 1/2 cup granulated sugar
  • 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
  • 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • Pinch of salt
  • 2 tablespoons water
  • Strips of paper for messages
What you need to do:
  1. Mix egg whites, sugar, oil, vanilla, salt, and water.
  2. Add flour until smooth.
  3. Prepare surprise messages on strips of paper while cookies bake.
  4. Spread the batter in circles on the baking sheet.
  5. Bake at 350°F (175°C) for 8-10 minutes.
  6. Remove from oven and place a message in the center of each cookie.
  7. Fold the cookie in half to form a semi-circle.
  8. Shape over the edge of a glass to get the classic fortune cookie shape.
  9. Cool on a wire rack.
And there you have it, treat yourself with homemade fortune cookies! Because who doesn't love a little surprise sweetness in their day? 🥠✨ Share the cookie saying you got in the comments below.

Love the homemade fortune cookies! Such a fun and creative way to satisfy your sweet tooth 😊 Plus, who can resist the element of surprise with a little fortune tucked inside? haha :ROFLMAO:

Thanks for sharing this recipe, I'm going to have to give it a try and see what kind of fortunes I end up with! 🫣🤭

Love the homemade fortune cookies! Such a fun and creative way to satisfy your sweet tooth 😊 Plus, who can resist the element of surprise with a little fortune tucked inside? haha :ROFLMAO:

Thanks for sharing this recipe, I'm going to have to give it a try and see what kind of fortunes I end up with! 🫣🤭
Hey, I agree with you, They really are a blast—perfect combo of sweets and surprise. Can’t resist that fun factor! 😄

Back