Frozen Meatballs Recipe

doebadie

Culinary Explorer
frozen-meatballs-portrait-2.jpg

I've got to share this quick and delightful frozen meatball recipe I tried last night! 🍝 It's perfect for those busy days when you need something tasty but don't have much time to cook. Let's get right into it.

Ingredients:​

• 1 bag of frozen meatballs (about 20-24 meatballs)
  • 1 jar of marinara sauce (24 oz)
  • 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese
  • 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan cheese
  • 1 teaspoon of Italian seasoning
  • Fresh basil leaves (optional for garnish)

Instructions:​

1. Preheat the oven: Set your oven to 375°F (190°C) and let it heat up while you prepare the dish.
  2. Prepare the baking dish: In a large baking dish, pour in the marinara sauce, spreading it evenly across the bottom.
  3. Add the meatballs: Place the frozen meatballs in the baking dish, arranging them so they're evenly spaced.
  4. Season: Sprinkle the Italian seasoning over the meatballs and sauce for that extra burst of flavor.
  5. Cheese time: Generously cover the meatballs with the shredded mozzarella and Parmesan cheese.
  6. Bake: Place the dish in the preheated oven and bake for 25-30 minutes, until the meatballs are heated through and the cheese is bubbly and golden brown.
  7. Garnish and serve: If you like, sprinkle some fresh basil leaves on top for a pop of color and fresh flavor. Serve hot, and enjoy!

Conclusion:​

And there you have it! This easy frozen meatball recipe is a lifesaver for busy weeknights or when you're just craving something comforting and delicious. The combination of melted cheese, savory meatballs, and rich marinara sauce is irresistible. Give it a try, and let me know how it turns out! 🍽️✨

These frozen meatballs look like a game changer! 🍝❄️ Perfect for quick meals and snacks. Definitely bookmarking this recipe—thanks for sharing! 🙌

View attachment 5182

I've got to share this quick and delightful frozen meatball recipe I tried last night! 🍝 It's perfect for those busy days when you need something tasty but don't have much time to cook. Let's get right into it.

Ingredients:​

• 1 bag of frozen meatballs (about 20-24 meatballs)
  • 1 jar of marinara sauce (24 oz)
  • 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese
  • 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan cheese
  • 1 teaspoon of Italian seasoning
  • Fresh basil leaves (optional for garnish)

Instructions:​

1. Preheat the oven: Set your oven to 375°F (190°C) and let it heat up while you prepare the dish.
  2. Prepare the baking dish: In a large baking dish, pour in the marinara sauce, spreading it evenly across the bottom.
  3. Add the meatballs: Place the frozen meatballs in the baking dish, arranging them so they're evenly spaced.
  4. Season: Sprinkle the Italian seasoning over the meatballs and sauce for that extra burst of flavor.
  5. Cheese time: Generously cover the meatballs with the shredded mozzarella and Parmesan cheese.
  6. Bake: Place the dish in the preheated oven and bake for 25-30 minutes, until the meatballs are heated through and the cheese is bubbly and golden brown.
  7. Garnish and serve: If you like, sprinkle some fresh basil leaves on top for a pop of color and fresh flavor. Serve hot, and enjoy!

Conclusion:​

And there you have it! This easy frozen meatball recipe is a lifesaver for busy weeknights or when you're just craving something comforting and delicious. The combination of melted cheese, savory meatballs, and rich marinara sauce is irresistible. Give it a try, and let me know how it turns out! 🍽️✨
Frozen meatballs are such a convenient meal option! This recipe looks great for quick dinners. Thanks for sharing! 🍝✨

Back