Frozen Yogurt Recipe

benzie

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone! I've been experimenting with homemade frozen yogurt lately, and I think I've found a winner. It's creamy, tangy, and so refreshing—perfect for those hot summer days. Here's the recipe:

Ingredients:

• 3 cups plain Greek yogurt
  • 1 cup fresh strawberries, diced
  • 1/2 cup honey or maple syrup (adjust sweetness to taste)
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • Optional: Fresh mint leaves for garnish
Instructions:

1. In a blender, combine the Greek yogurt, diced strawberries, honey (or maple syrup), and vanilla extract. Blend until smooth and creamy.
  2. Taste the mixture and adjust sweetness if needed by adding more honey or maple syrup.
  3. Pour the mixture into a freezer-safe container.
  4. Cover the container with a lid or plastic wrap and freeze for at least 4 hours, or until the frozen yogurt is firm.
  5. Once frozen, scoop the yogurt into bowls or cones. Garnish with fresh mint leaves if desired.
    Frozen Yogurt Recipe.jpg
Enjoy your homemade frozen yogurt straight from the freezer or let it sit for a few minutes to soften slightly before serving. It's a healthier alternative to store-bought desserts and so easy to customize with your favorite fruits or toppings. Can't wait to hear what you think and see your variations!

Happy freezing! 🍓

That homemade frozen yogurt recipe sounds absolutely delicious 😋. I can't wait to try it out this weekend! 🌞🍦 Thanks for sharing!

This Frozen Yogurt looks like the perfect cool treat! 🍦 Love how creamy and refreshing it must be. Can’t wait to try making this at home—thanks for the recipe! 😍

Hey everyone! I've been experimenting with homemade frozen yogurt lately, and I think I've found a winner. It's creamy, tangy, and so refreshing—perfect for those hot summer days. Here's the recipe:

Ingredients:

• 3 cups plain Greek yogurt
  • 1 cup fresh strawberries, diced
  • 1/2 cup honey or maple syrup (adjust sweetness to taste)
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • Optional: Fresh mint leaves for garnish
Instructions:

1. In a blender, combine the Greek yogurt, diced strawberries, honey (or maple syrup), and vanilla extract. Blend until smooth and creamy.
  2. Taste the mixture and adjust sweetness if needed by adding more honey or maple syrup.
  3. Pour the mixture into a freezer-safe container.
  4. Cover the container with a lid or plastic wrap and freeze for at least 4 hours, or until the frozen yogurt is firm.
  5. Once frozen, scoop the yogurt into bowls or cones. Garnish with fresh mint leaves if desired.View attachment 4546
Enjoy your homemade frozen yogurt straight from the freezer or let it sit for a few minutes to soften slightly before serving. It's a healthier alternative to store-bought desserts and so easy to customize with your favorite fruits or toppings. Can't wait to hear what you think and see your variations!

Happy freezing! 🍓
Homemade frozen yogurt sounds like the perfect refreshing treat for hot days! Can't wait to try this recipe! 🍦😋

Back