Fruit & Quinoa Salad

Wex

Novice Foodie
Hey everyone! Today, I made this vibrant and refreshing Fruit & Quinoa Salad :), and it turned out so delicious that I had to share the recipe with you. It’s a perfect blend of fruity sweetness and nutritious quinoa, ideal for a light lunch or a healthy snack!
Fruit & Quinoa Salad.jpg

Ingredients:
  • 1/2 cup quinoa (uncooked)
  • 1 cup water
  • 1 cup strawberries, quartered
  • 1/2 cup blueberries
  • 1 cup mango, diced
  • 1/2 cup raspberries or kiwi
  • 1/2 cup citrus poppy seed dressing
Instructions:
  1. In a small saucepan, combine quinoa and water. Cook over high heat until it boils.
  2. Once boiling, reduce the heat to low, cover, and let it cook for 10-13 minutes. The quinoa is ready when tiny spirals form around the grains.
  3. Remove from heat and let the quinoa cool.
  4. Once cooled, mix the quinoa with strawberries, blueberries, mango, and raspberries (or kiwi).
  5. Toss with the citrus poppy seed dressing.
  6. Serve chilled or at room temperature.
I hope you give this salad a try and that it brightens up your day! Wishing you all the best in your culinary adventures. 😊🍇🍓

This Fruit & Quinoa Salad sounds super refreshing and perfect for a light meal! 🌟 Thanks for sharing this yummy recipe—can't wait to try it out and enjoy all that fruity goodness! 🍓🙌

This Fruit & Quinoa Salad sounds super refreshing and perfect for a light meal! 🌟 Thanks for sharing this yummy recipe—can't wait to try it out and enjoy all that fruity goodness! 🍓🙌
yeah it's very perfect for a light meal, I'm glad you liked it :)

This Fruit & Quinoa Salad looks so refreshing! I love how vibrant and healthy it is. Perfect for a light meal or a tasty side. Can't wait to give this a try—thanks for sharing such a yummy recipe! 😋

This Fruit & Quinoa Salad looks so refreshing! I love how vibrant and healthy it is. Perfect for a light meal or a tasty side. Can't wait to give this a try—thanks for sharing such a yummy recipe! 😋
I’m glad you like the look of the salad. I think you’ll really enjoy it. It’s such a great combination of flavors and textures :)

Back