Fruit Salad

Nutellah_

Culinary Explorer
Hey there, fruit lovers! Today, I'm excited to share with you a delightful recipe for a fresh and colorful fruit salad. It's the perfect dish to celebrate the vibrant flavors of nature and add a burst of sweetness to your day.
1711339584546.png

Ingredients:
377×381
335.6 kB

• 2 cups strawberries, hulled and sliced
  • 1 cup blueberries
  • 1 cup grapes, halved
  • 2 kiwis, peeled and diced
  • 1 mango, peeled and diced
  • 1 banana, sliced
  • 1 tablespoon honey (optional)
  • Juice of 1 lime or lemon (optional)
  • Fresh mint leaves for garnish (optional)

Instructions:
  1. Prepare the Fruit: Wash and prepare all the fruits as needed. Slice, dice, or halve them according to your preference.
  2. Combine: In a large bowl, combine all the prepared fruits. Gently toss them together to mix.
  3. Optional Dressing: If desired, drizzle the honey and lime or lemon juice over the fruit. Toss again to coat evenly.
  4. Chill: Cover the bowl with plastic wrap or transfer the fruit salad to an airtight container. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes to allow the flavors to meld together and chill the salad.
  5. Serve: Before serving, give the fruit salad a final toss. Garnish with fresh mint leaves if desired.
  6. Enjoy: Serve the fruit salad chilled as a refreshing snack or dessert. It's perfect for any occasion and a great way to enjoy seasonal fruits!
Enjoy your delicious and healthy creation!

Last edited:
Hey there, fruit lovers! Today, I'm excited to share with you a delightful recipe for a fresh and colorful fruit salad. It's the perfect dish to celebrate the vibrant flavors of nature and add a burst of sweetness to your day.
View attachment 667
Ingredients:
377×381
335.6 kB

• 2 cups strawberries, hulled and sliced
  • 1 cup blueberries
  • 1 cup grapes, halved
  • 2 kiwis, peeled and diced
  • 1 mango, peeled and diced
  • 1 banana, sliced
  • 1 tablespoon honey (optional)
  • Juice of 1 lime or lemon (optional)
  • Fresh mint leaves for garnish (optional)

Instructions:
  1. Prepare the Fruit: Wash and prepare all the fruits as needed. Slice, dice, or halve them according to your preference.
  2. Combine: In a large bowl, combine all the prepared fruits. Gently toss them together to mix.
  3. Optional Dressing: If desired, drizzle the honey and lime or lemon juice over the fruit. Toss again to coat evenly.
  4. Chill: Cover the bowl with plastic wrap or transfer the fruit salad to an airtight container. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes to allow the flavors to meld together and chill the salad.
  5. Serve: Before serving, give the fruit salad a final toss. Garnish with fresh mint leaves if desired.
  6. Enjoy: Serve the fruit salad chilled as a refreshing snack or dessert. It's perfect for any occasion and a great way to enjoy seasonal fruits!
Enjoy your delicious and healthy creation!

Fruit salad is my favorite and I eat it many times, but this recipe has more variety of fruits. It's a unique and a step-up recipe for fruit salad. I might try this later. Thanks for sharing😍🤤

This fruit salad looks absolutely delicious! The combination of fresh strawberries, blueberries, grapes, kiwis, mango, and banana, with a touch of honey and lime juice, creates a delightful burst of flavors that's perfect for any occasion.

Fruit salad is a classic that never goes out of style and always reminds me of sunny picnics and family get-togethers! My experience has shown that the secret to a great fruit salad is to combine a range of fresh, ripe fruits to get a vibrant, aromatic mixture.

Back