Funfetti Cake Pops for the Kid in All of Us

becky_bake

Culinary Explorer
Hey there, treat makers! 🙆‍♀️Who wants to whip up a batch of the most adorable, poppable, sprinkle-loaded sweets around? These funfetti cake pops are pure kid-approved joy on a stick. They're moist, cakey bites of happiness covered in a sweet candy shell - the perfect shareable gift to make any kiddo's day! Let's get poppin'. 🎆
Funfetti_Cake_Pops.jpg

Ingredients:

For the Cake Pops:

• 1 box funfetti cake mix (plus ingredients called for on box)
  • 1 cup frosting (any flavor that complements the cake)
  • 16 oz candy melts or candy coating
  • Sprinkles for coating

For the Pops:
  • Lollipop sticks
  • Styrofoam block for drying

Instructions:
  1. Bake the funfetti cake according to package instructions for a 9x13 cake. Let it cool completely.
  2. Once cooled, crumble the cake into a large bowl and mix in the frosting until fully incorporated. The mixture should be moist enough to easily roll into balls, but not soggy.
  3. Roll the cake mixture into 1-inch balls and place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Refrigerate for 1 hour to firm up.
  4. Melt the candy coating in the microwave per package instructions. Let it cool slightly so it's still liquid but not piping hot.
  5. Dip the tip of a lollipop stick into the candy coating, then insert it about halfway into each cake ball. Place them back on the baking sheet as you go.
  6. One at a time, holding the pop by the stick, spoon candy coating over the top of each cake ball to fully cover it. Tap gently to allow any excess coating to drip off.
  7. While the coating is still wet, sprinkle generously with sprinkles or other toppings.
  8. Once coated, poke the pops down into a styrofoam block to set completely at room temperature, about 1 hour.
These funfetti cake pops are definitely a kid-favorite, but let's be real - the kid in all of us goes crazy for these cakey lil' bites of sprinkle bliss! 😋 Package them up in a cute box or bag and get ready to make someone's day. The perfect edible gift for birthdays, bake sales, or just for being an awesome kid! 🤗

These funfetti cake pops sound absolutely delightful! 🎉 I've made them a few times, and they never fail to bring a smile to everyone's face, young and old alike. The best part is getting creative with the sprinkles – so much fun! 👍🙂✨

These Funfetti cake pops are giving me major nostalgia vibes! Can't wait to make these for my next party—they look so fun and delicious! Thanks for sharing the recipe!

Wow, these funfetti cake pops sound like the ultimate treat for any occasion! 😍 I bet they're as fun to make as they are to eat. Can't wait to try whipping up a batch soon!

Back