Garlic Butter Shrimp Pasta🍽️👌

Horton

Culinary Explorer
Calling All Pasta Lovers: Indulge in Garlic Butter Shrimp Pasta!

Hey pasta lovers! I just want to share this flavor-packed journey with you. I want to share my homemade Garlic Butter Shrimp Pasta. Quick, easy, and utterly delicious – this Garlic Butter Shrimp Pasta is the stuff dreams are made of. Let's dive in and savor every bite together!

So, grab your apron and let's dive into the culinary magic of Garlic Butter Shrimp Pasta!
1920×1280
YummyButterGarlicShrimpPasta.jpg

Ingredients:
  • 1 pound (450g) shrimp, peeled and deveined
  • 8 ounces (225g) linguine or spaghetti
  • 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, divided
  • 4 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes (adjust to taste)
  • Salt and black pepper to taste
  • 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
  • 1 tablespoon lemon juice
  • Grated Parmesan cheese (optional, for serving)

Instructions:
  1. Cook pasta according to package instructions until it's tender but still slightly firm to the bite. Drain and set aside.
  2. While the pasta is cooking, heat 2 tablespoons of butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the shrimp to the skillet and season with salt, black pepper, and red pepper flakes. Cook the shrimp for 2-3 minutes on each side, or until they turn pink and opaque. Remove shrimp from the skillet and set aside.
  3. In the same skillet, add the remaining 2 tablespoons of butter. Once melted, add the minced garlic and sauté for 1-2 minutes until fragrant. Be careful not to burn the garlic.
  4. Return the cooked shrimp to the skillet. Add the cooked pasta, chopped parsley, and lemon juice. Toss everything together until well combined and heated through.
  5. Taste and adjust seasoning if necessary. If desired, sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese before serving.
  6. Serve, you can add parsley and lemon slices if you want.
I hope you enjoy savoring every bite of this Garlic Butter Shrimp Pasta as much as I do! Feel free to share your thoughts and any variations you try – let's celebrate our love for pasta together!

Hey, this Garlic Butter Shrimp Pasta recipe sounds awesome! I can practically smell the garlic and buttery goodness already. And shrimp? Count me in! I love that it's easy to follow too – perfect for someone like me who's not a pro in the kitchen. I'm definitely giving this a shot for dinner. Thanks for sharing such a tasty recipe!" 🍝🦐🌿

Wow, this Garlic Butter Shrimp Pasta is a real winner! The shrimp is perfectly cooked and pairs so well with that creamy garlic butter sauce.
64×64 png
2.5 kB

😋

I made this for a dinner party last night, and it was a huge hit! The presentation was beautiful, and the taste was even better. The shrimp were juicy, and the pasta was perfectly coated in the savory sauce. Thank you for sharing this recipe!

This Garlic Butter Shrimp Pasta sounds absolutely divine! Can't wait to recreate this flavor-packed dish in my own kitchen. Thanks for sharing this recipe.🍤🍝

Pasta and Shrimps are my go to food whenever I'm craving, this made me so hungry. Thank you for sharing your recipe, I'm gonna give this a try tomorrow!

Back