Garlic Butter Shrimp Scampi: A Lenten Favorite

muffinpony

Culinary Explorer
During the Lenten season, I rely on this delicious Garlic Butter Shrimp Scampi recipe. It's a delightful and satisfying dish, ideal for Good Friday, I say. This recipe features juicy shrimp cooked in a flavorful garlic butter sauce, combined with pasta, creating a dish that everyone will love. Time to start cooking!

Ingredients:
Garlic Butter Shrimp Scampi- A Lenten Favorite.jpeg

• 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
  • 8 ounces linguine pasta (or your favorite pasta)
  • 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
  • 4 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1/4 cup chicken broth or white wine
  • Juice of 1 lemon
  • Salt and pepper, to taste
  • Fresh parsley, chopped (for garnish)
  • Grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
Instructions:

1. Cook the pasta according to the package instructions until al dente. Drain and set aside.
  2. In a large skillet, melt the butter over medium heat. Add the minced garlic and cook until fragrant, about 1-2 minutes.
  3. Add the shrimp to the skillet and cook until pink and opaque, about 2-3 minutes per side.
  4. Pour in the chicken broth (or white wine) and lemon juice, stirring to combine. Let it simmer for a couple of minutes to reduce slightly.
  5. Toss the cooked pasta into the skillet with the garlic butter shrimp, stirring until everything is well coated.
  6. Season with salt and pepper to taste, and sprinkle with chopped fresh parsley for a burst of flavor.
  7. Serve your Garlic Butter Shrimp Scampi hot, with a sprinkle of grated Parmesan cheese if desired.
  8. Enjoy this delicious Lenten favorite with a side of crusty bread or a simple green salad!

Here you go – my favorite recipe for Garlic Butter Shrimp Scampi perfect for the Lenten season. This dish always wows, whether enjoyed solo or shared with dear ones. May it bring you as much delight as it brings me. Enjoy your cooking and bon appétit until we meet again! <3

Seafood lover here!! :love: The simplicity of the recipe with those juicy shrimp and flavorful garlic butter sauce sounds amazing ...I'll definitely be trying it out soon. Bookmarked! ;)

Wow! This one is the perfect Lenten dish! The combination of shrimp, garlic butter sauce, and pasta is making me excited to try this recipe. I can't wait to give this a try for Good Friday dinner. Thanks for sharing! 🍤🍝🧀

Garlic Butter Shrimp Scampi is such a classic! 🍤🍝 Love how the garlic-infused butter coats every bite of those tender shrimp and pasta. Perfect for Lent or any day, really! Thanks for sharing this delicious recipe, it's definitely going on my menu!

Garlic Butter Shrimp Scampi is a Lenten favorite for a reason! 🍤🌿 The succulent shrimp bathed in fragrant garlic butter sauce is a mouthwatering delight that's both satisfying and indulgent, perfect for a meatless feast during Lent! 🌟🍴

Back