Garlic Butter Shrimp

Nutellah_

Culinary Explorer
Hey folks, I want to share with you this recipe for Garlic Butter Shrimp. It's so tasty, spicy, and delicious. This is one of my favorite shrimp recipes. 😋🍤

Ingredients:
381×380
1710927659797.png

• 1 pound (about 450g) large shrimp, peeled and deveined
  • 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
  • 4 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 tablespoon olive oil
  • 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
  • 1 tablespoon lemon juice
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • Optional: Red pepper flakes for some heat
  • Optional: Lemon wedges for serving
  • Optional: Cooked pasta or rice for serving
Instructions:
  1. Prepare the Shrimp: Pat the shrimp dry with paper towels and season them with salt and pepper. Set aside.
  2. Melt Butter: In a large skillet, melt the butter over medium heat.
  3. Add Garlic: Add the minced garlic to the melted butter and sauté for about 1-2 minutes until fragrant. Be careful not to let the garlic brown too much as it can become bitter.
  4. Cook Shrimp: Increase the heat to medium-high and add the olive oil to the skillet. Once the skillet is hot, add the seasoned shrimp in a single layer. Cook the shrimp for 2-3 minutes on each side until they turn pink and opaque. Avoid overcrowding the skillet; you may need to cook the shrimp in batches.
  5. Add Flavorings: Once the shrimp are cooked, sprinkle chopped parsley over them. Squeeze fresh lemon juice over the shrimp and season with additional salt and pepper to taste. If desired, add a pinch of red pepper flakes for some heat.
  6. Serve: Remove the skillet from the heat. Serve the garlic butter shrimp hot, either on its own as an appetizer or over cooked pasta or rice as a main dish. Garnish with additional chopped parsley and lemon wedges if desired.
Enjoy your delicious garlic butter shrimp!

Wow, this Garlic Butter Shrimp recipe sounds amazing! I love the combination of flavors with garlic, butter, and shrimp. Definitely going to give this a try soon! 😋🍤

Back