Garlic-Ginger Chicken Thighs Recipe

Stark

Culinary Explorer
Hello everyone, I'm excited to share my recipe for Garlic-Ginger Chicken Thighs, it's a flavorful and succulent dish that's sure to become a staple in your recipe collection. Whether you're looking for a quick weeknight dinner or planning a special meal for friends and family, these Garlic-Ginger Chicken Thighs are sure to impress. Let's dive into the recipe and enjoy the irresistible flavors together!
508×462
67.1 kB

Garlic-Ginger Chicken Thighs.jpg

Garlic-Ginger Chicken Thighs Recipe:

Ingredients:

• 6 bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs
  • 4 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, grated
  • 3 tablespoons soy sauce
  • 2 tablespoons honey
  • 1 tablespoon olive oil
  • 1 teaspoon sesame oil
  • 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional)
  • Salt and pepper, to taste
  • Chopped green onions and sesame seeds, for garnish
Instructions:

1. In a large bowl, whisk together the minced garlic, grated ginger, soy sauce, honey, olive oil, sesame oil, and red pepper flakes (if using).
  2. Season the chicken thighs with salt and pepper, then add them to the bowl with the marinade. Toss to coat the chicken evenly, then cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes, or up to overnight.
  3. Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C). Place the marinated chicken thighs skin-side up on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or aluminum foil.
  4. Bake the chicken thighs in the preheated oven for 30-35 minutes, or until the skin is golden brown and crispy, and the internal temperature reaches 165°F (75°C).
  5. Once cooked, remove the chicken thighs from the oven and let them rest for a few minutes before serving.
  6. Garnish with chopped green onions and sesame seeds, then serve these delicious Garlic-Ginger Chicken Thighs hot with your favorite side dishes.
  7. Enjoy the juicy and flavorful goodness of these Garlic-Ginger Chicken Thighs with your loved ones!

This recipe sounds absolutely mouthwatering! 😋🍗Chicken thighs are always a favorite in my household because they stay juicy and flavorful when cooked. I can imagine serving this dish with some steamed rice or roasted vegetables for a satisfying and wholesome meal. Can't wait to give it a try and add it to my weekly rotation of recipes! Thanks for sharing! 🌿

Your Garlic-Ginger Chicken Thighs recipe sounds absolutely delicious! 😋 Can't go wrong with juicy chicken thighs infused with the flavors of garlic and ginger - it's a flavor explosion waiting to happen! 🎉 Excited to give this recipe a try and add some zest to my dinner rotation! Thanks for sharing!

Back