Garlic Parmesan Roasted Brussels Sprouts

Joseez

Culinary Explorer
I wanted to drop in and share a recipe that I've tried and absolutely loved making! This dish has been my go-to favorite lately, and I couldn't resist sharing it with all of you.
Garlic Parmesan Roasted Brussels Sprouts.jpeg

Ingredients:

• 1 pound Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
  • 2 tablespoons olive oil
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
  • Zest of 1 lemon
  • Salt and pepper to taste
Instructions:

1. Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
  2. In a large mixing bowl, toss the halved Brussels sprouts with olive oil, minced garlic, grated Parmesan cheese, lemon zest, salt, and pepper until well coated.
  3. Spread the Brussels sprouts out in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet.
  4. Roast in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes, or until the Brussels sprouts are golden brown and crispy on the outside, and tender on the inside.
  5. Serve the Garlic Parmesan Roasted Brussels Sprouts hot as a delicious side dish or even as a healthy snack!
Trust me, once you try these Garlic Parmesan Roasted Brussels Sprouts, you'll be hooked! They're a flavorful and nutritious way to enjoy this often underrated vegetable. Give them a try and prepare to be pleasantly surprised!

Your Garlic Parmesan Roasted Brussels Sprouts recipe has me drooling already! 🤤🧀 I love the idea of adding that cheesy, garlicky goodness to these veggies. Can't wait to give this a try and add some extra flavor to my side dishes! Thanks for sharing this tasty recipe! 🌿👌

I wanted to drop in and share a recipe that I've tried and absolutely loved making! This dish has been my go-to favorite lately, and I couldn't resist sharing it with all of you.
View attachment 695

Ingredients:

• 1 pound Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
  • 2 tablespoons olive oil
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
  • Zest of 1 lemon
  • Salt and pepper to taste
Instructions:

1. Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
  2. In a large mixing bowl, toss the halved Brussels sprouts with olive oil, minced garlic, grated Parmesan cheese, lemon zest, salt, and pepper until well coated.
  3. Spread the Brussels sprouts out in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet.
  4. Roast in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes, or until the Brussels sprouts are golden brown and crispy on the outside, and tender on the inside.
  5. Serve the Garlic Parmesan Roasted Brussels Sprouts hot as a delicious side dish or even as a healthy snack!
Trust me, once you try these Garlic Parmesan Roasted Brussels Sprouts, you'll be hooked! They're a flavorful and nutritious way to enjoy this often underrated vegetable. Give them a try and prepare to be pleasantly surprised!
Wow! Thanks for sharing the Garlic Parmesan Roasted Brussels Sprouts recipe! It sounds like a delicious and flavorful side dish, perfect for enjoying crispy Brussels sprouts tossed in garlic and parmesan. Can't wait to make this tasty and nutritious vegetable dish for a delightful meal. 🥦🧀😋

Back