Gingerbread Cheesecake Recipe

Rain

Culinary Explorer
I made this gingerbread cheesecake for the holidays, and it was amazing! So festive and full of warm spices.

1500×1148
110.9 kB

Gingerbread Cheesecake Recipe.jpg

Ingredients:

For the crust:

• 1 1/2 cups gingerbread cookies, crushed
  • 1/4 cup melted butter
For the cheesecake:

• 24 oz cream cheese, softened
  • 1 cup brown sugar
  • 3 large eggs
  • 1/2 cup molasses
  • 1 tsp vanilla extract
  • 1 tsp ground cinnamon
  • 1 tsp ground ginger
  • 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
  • 1/4 tsp ground cloves
Instructions:

1. Preheat your oven to 325°F (165°C). Mix the crushed gingerbread cookies with melted butter, press into the bottom of a springform pan, and set aside.
  2. In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese and brown sugar until smooth. Add the eggs one at a time, followed by the molasses, vanilla, and spices.
  3. Pour the cheesecake filling over the crust and smooth the top.
  4. Bake for 50-60 minutes, until the center is just set. Let cool, then refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight.
This cheesecake is creamy, spiced, and perfect for the holiday season!

I made this gingerbread cheesecake for the holidays, and it was amazing! So festive and full of warm spices.

1500×1148

110.9 kB

View attachment 6489

Ingredients:

For the crust:

• 1/4 cup melted butter
For the cheesecake:

• 1 cup brown sugar
  • 3 large eggs
  • 1/2 cup molasses
  • 1 tsp vanilla extract
  • 1 tsp ground cinnamon
  • 1 tsp ground ginger
  • 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
  • 1/4 tsp ground cloves
Instructions:

1. Preheat your oven to 325°F (165°C). Mix the crushed gingerbread cookies with melted butter, press into the bottom of a springform pan, and set aside.
  2. In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese and brown sugar until smooth. Add the eggs one at a time, followed by the molasses, vanilla, and spices.
  4. Bake for 50-60 minutes, until the center is just set. Let cool, then refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight.
The Gingerbread Cheesecake looks so festive and yummy! I love how you combined the flavors of gingerbread with creamy cheesecake. It seems like a perfect dessert for the holidays or any special occasion. I can’t wait to try making this and share it with my family! 🍰🎄✨

This recipe was absolutely amazing!!! It was the perfect consistency, and was very easy to make! I will definitely make this every holiday, and every occasion!!!!😍🤩😋🤤

1500×1148

110.9 kB

View attachment 6489

Ingredients:

For the crust:

• 1/4 cup melted butter
For the cheesecake:

• 1 cup brown sugar
  • 3 large eggs
  • 1/2 cup molasses
  • 1 tsp vanilla extract
  • 1 tsp ground cinnamon
  • 1 tsp ground ginger
  • 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
  • 1/4 tsp ground cloves
Instructions:

Hello! I think gingerbread cheesecake sounds like the perfect holiday treat! I love the combination of flavors, though I’m curious about how the spices blend together. 🍰🎄

Oh my goodness, this Gingerbread Cheesecake sounds heavenly! 😍🍰 The combination of flavors is just perfect for the season! I can't wait to give this a try—yum!

Back