Glazed White Chocolate Raspberry Loaf Recipe

Mui

Tasty Apprentice
Hey there, everyone! 😊 I just made this delicious Glazed White Chocolate Raspberry Loaf yesterday morning, and let me tell you, it was a hit! The combination of tangy raspberries and sweet white chocolate is just magical. Plus, it’s super easy to whip up. If you’re looking for a tasty treat for breakfast or dessert, this loaf is definitely the way to go!

Glazed White Chocolate Raspberry Loaf.jpg
Ingredients:

Wet Ingredients:

• 125 g (8 tbsp) unsalted butter (1 US stick)
  • 3/4 cup caster sugar (superfine sugar)
  • 1 cup plain yogurt, at room temperature (full-fat is best)
  • 2 large eggs, at room temperature
  • 1 tsp vanilla extract
  • 1 tsp lemon zest (not critical, but adds a nice touch)
Dry Ingredients:
  • 1 3/4 cups plain flour (all-purpose flour)
  • 2 tsp baking powder
  • 1/2 tsp baking soda
  • 1/4 tsp cooking salt / kosher salt
Add-ins:
  • 1 1/2 cups raspberries, fresh or frozen (not thawed)
  • 2 tsp flour (to prevent the raspberries from sinking)
  • 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
Extra Raspberries (for decoration):
  • 6–8 raspberries (optional)
Glaze:
  • 1 cup icing sugar / powdered sugar, sifted
  • 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
  • 6 tsp milk (preferably full fat, but low/0% fat is okay)
  • Pinch of salt
Instructions:
  1. Preheat the oven to 190°C (375°F). Grease and line a 22 x 12 x 7 cm loaf pan with paper.
  2. Toss the raspberries with the flour. If you’re using frozen raspberries, pop them in the freezer while you prepare the batter.
  3. For the wet ingredients, melt the butter in a heatproof bowl (you can microwave it). Let it cool for a minute, then whisk in the sugar. Next, add the yogurt, eggs, vanilla, and lemon zest. Whisk until everything is nicely combined.
  4. For the dry ingredients, sprinkle the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt over the wet mixture. Use a rubber spatula to mix gently. Stop mixing as soon as you see the flour is incorporated—it's okay if there are a few lumps. Overmixing will make the loaf tough.
  5. Quickly add the white chocolate chips and raspberries (including any leftover flour from tossing them) to the batter. Gently mix just to combine. Be careful not to squish the fresh raspberries!
  6. Scrape the thick batter into the prepared pan and level the surface a bit. If you want, press some extra raspberries on top for decoration.
  7. Bake for 40 minutes. Then cover loosely with foil and bake for another 35 minutes (40 minutes if using frozen raspberries). You want a skewer to come out clean when inserted in the center.
  8. Let the loaf cool in the pan for about 5 minutes, then transfer it to a rack to cool completely before glazing.
For the Glaze:
  1. Mix the glaze ingredients in a bowl until smooth.
  2. Place the cooling rack on a tray or plate to catch the drips. Drizzle the glaze over the cooled loaf. If you have extra glaze in the tray, scrape it up and drizzle it again for more sweetness!
  3. Let it sit for about 20 minutes so the glaze can set before slicing into thick pieces to serve.

I hope you love this loaf as much as I did! It’s perfect with a cup of coffee or tea. Enjoy! 🍰✨

Hey there, everyone! 😊 I just made this delicious Glazed White Chocolate Raspberry Loaf yesterday morning, and let me tell you, it was a hit! The combination of tangy raspberries and sweet white chocolate is just magical. Plus, it’s super easy to whip up. If you’re looking for a tasty treat for breakfast or dessert, this loaf is definitely the way to go!

View attachment 6386Ingredients:

Wet Ingredients:

• 125 g (8 tbsp) unsalted butter (1 US stick)
  • 3/4 cup caster sugar (superfine sugar)
  • 1 cup plain yogurt, at room temperature (full-fat is best)
  • 2 large eggs, at room temperature
  • 1 tsp vanilla extract
  • 1 tsp lemon zest (not critical, but adds a nice touch)
Dry Ingredients:
  • 1 3/4 cups plain flour (all-purpose flour)
  • 2 tsp baking powder
  • 1/2 tsp baking soda
  • 1/4 tsp cooking salt / kosher salt
Add-ins:
  • 1 1/2 cups raspberries, fresh or frozen (not thawed)
  • 2 tsp flour (to prevent the raspberries from sinking)
  • 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
Extra Raspberries (for decoration):
  • 6–8 raspberries (optional)
Glaze:
  • 1 cup icing sugar / powdered sugar, sifted
  • 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
  • 6 tsp milk (preferably full fat, but low/0% fat is okay)
  • Pinch of salt
Instructions:
  1. Preheat the oven to 190°C (375°F). Grease and line a 22 x 12 x 7 cm loaf pan with paper.
  2. Toss the raspberries with the flour. If you’re using frozen raspberries, pop them in the freezer while you prepare the batter.
  3. For the wet ingredients, melt the butter in a heatproof bowl (you can microwave it). Let it cool for a minute, then whisk in the sugar. Next, add the yogurt, eggs, vanilla, and lemon zest. Whisk until everything is nicely combined.
  4. For the dry ingredients, sprinkle the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt over the wet mixture. Use a rubber spatula to mix gently. Stop mixing as soon as you see the flour is incorporated—it's okay if there are a few lumps. Overmixing will make the loaf tough.
  5. Quickly add the white chocolate chips and raspberries (including any leftover flour from tossing them) to the batter. Gently mix just to combine. Be careful not to squish the fresh raspberries!
  6. Scrape the thick batter into the prepared pan and level the surface a bit. If you want, press some extra raspberries on top for decoration.
  7. Bake for 40 minutes. Then cover loosely with foil and bake for another 35 minutes (40 minutes if using frozen raspberries). You want a skewer to come out clean when inserted in the center.
  8. Let the loaf cool in the pan for about 5 minutes, then transfer it to a rack to cool completely before glazing.
For the Glaze:
  1. Mix the glaze ingredients in a bowl until smooth.
  2. Place the cooling rack on a tray or plate to catch the drips. Drizzle the glaze over the cooled loaf. If you have extra glaze in the tray, scrape it up and drizzle it again for more sweetness!
  3. Let it sit for about 20 minutes so the glaze can set before slicing into thick pieces to serve.

I hope you love this loaf as much as I did! It’s perfect with a cup of coffee or tea. Enjoy! 🍰✨
This Glazed White Chocolate Raspberry Loaf looks absolutely delicious! I love the combination of sweet white chocolate and tangy raspberries. It seems like a perfect treat for any occasion. I’m so excited to try making this at home! 🍞🍫🍇

Back