• 1 tablespoon baking powder
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • 1 1/2 cups milk (dairy or non-dairy)
  • 2 large eggs
  • 1/4 cup melted butter or coconut oil
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract

Instructions:​

1. Preheat the Waffle Iron:
    • Preheat your waffle iron according to the manufacturer's instructions.
  2. Mix Dry Ingredients:
    • In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the gluten-free flour blend, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
  3. Mix Wet Ingredients:
    • In another bowl, whisk together the milk, eggs, melted butter (or coconut oil), and vanilla extract.
  4. Combine Ingredients:
    • Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir until just combined. Be careful not to overmix; a few lumps are okay.
  5. Cook the Waffles:
    • Lightly grease the waffle iron with cooking spray or brush with a little melted butter.
    • Pour the batter onto the preheated waffle iron, using about 1/2 cup of batter or the amount recommended by your waffle iron manufacturer.
    • Close the waffle iron and cook until the waffles are golden brown and crisp. Cooking times will vary depending on your waffle iron, but it typically takes about 4-5 minutes.
  6. Serve:
    • Remove the waffles from the iron and serve immediately with your favorite toppings such as maple syrup, fresh fruit, whipped cream, or nut butter.

Tips:​

• For a dairy-free version, use non-dairy milk (such as almond, soy, or oat milk) and coconut oil instead of butter.
  • If you prefer a sweeter waffle, you can increase the amount of sugar to 2 tablespoons.
  • Leftover waffles can be frozen. Simply let them cool completely, then store them in an airtight container or zip-top bag in the freezer. Reheat in the toaster or oven for a quick breakfast.
Enjoy your delicious gluten-free waffles!

I absolutely love making this and my family is always asking me to make it. It comes out great every time. I highly recommend.👌👍😁

These gluten-free waffles look fantastic! I love how fluffy and golden they turn out. Can’t wait to try them with some fresh berries and maple syrup. 😋🧇

Wow, these gluten-free waffles look amazing! 😍✨ I love how you’ve made them so inclusive without compromising on taste. Can’t wait to try them out!

Back