Green Curry Scallops with Mango Cilantro Salsa Recipe

DreamingPilgrim

Culinary Explorer
Hi guys! I'm sharing my go to recipe for the summer season. It's tasty, refreshing, and super healthy. Give it a try!

INGREDIENTS​

For the Green Curry
Green Curry Scallops.jpg

• 2 tablespoons green curry paste
  • 1 14 ounce can coconut milk
  • 1 1/2 cups Almond Breeze Almondmilk Coconutmilk
  • 2 lbs. scallops, thawed and patted dry
  • 2–3 cups baby spinach or other greens
  • 1–2 tablespoons brown sugar
  • 1/2 teaspoon fish sauce (more to taste – it’s SO delicious! just don’t smell it)

For the Mango Cilantro Salsa​

• 1 mango, peeled and diced
  • 1/4 cup cilantro, roughly chopped
  • 1/4 cup red onion, minced
  • salt, lime juice, and lime zest to taste

INSTRUCTIONS​

1. Stir fry the curry paste in a large deep skillet over medium high heat. When fragrant, add the coconut milk and almond milk and simmer for 15-20 minutes.
  2. Toss all the salsa ingredients together in a bowl.
  3. Add the scallops to the curry sauce in the skillet and simmer for 4-5 minutes until the scallops are cooked through (if you cook them too long, they’ll get rubbery, so be careful). Stir in the spinach until it wilts. Add brown sugar and fish sauce.
  4. Scoop the curry over rice (it will be a little bit soupy – that’s how it’s supposed to be) and top with the mango salsa.

Hey there! Ever dabbled in Green Curry Scallops with Mango Cilantro Salsa? 🍤🥭 It's a flavor bomb! The curry gives it this exotic kick, and the salsa adds a sweet twist. Ready to tantalize your taste buds? Let me know if you're up for the recipe! 😋

The mango cilantro salsa will add a burst of freshness to the dish. I think using ripe mangoes and plenty of chopped cilantro will really enhance the flavors. It’s like a flavor explosion in every bite! 🌱🥭

Back