Grilled Beef with Garlic Herb Butter Recipe

benzie

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone,

I wanted to share one of my favorite dinner recipes for grilled beef. It’s perfect for a weekend BBQ or a simple weeknight dinner. Hope you all enjoy it as much as I do!

Ingredients:

For the Beef:
  • 4 beef steaks (ribeye, sirloin, or your favorite cut)
  • 2 tablespoons olive oil
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • 2 teaspoons garlic powder
  • 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
For the Garlic Herb Butter:

• 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
  • 3 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, finely chopped
  • 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, finely chopped
  • 1 teaspoon fresh thyme, finely chopped
  • Salt and pepper to taste
Instructions:
  1. Prepare the Beef:
    • Preheat your grill to medium-high heat.
    • Rub the steaks with olive oil on both sides.
    • Season the steaks generously with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and smoked paprika. Let them sit at room temperature for about 15-20 minutes.
  2. Make the Garlic Herb Butter:
    • In a small bowl, mix the softened butter with minced garlic, parsley, rosemary, thyme, salt, and pepper until well combined. Set aside.
  3. Grill the Steaks:
    • Place the steaks on the preheated grill. Grill for about 4-5 minutes per side for medium-rare, or adjust the cooking time to your desired doneness.
    • Use a meat thermometer to check the internal temperature: 130°F for medium-rare, 140°F for medium.
  4. Rest and Serve:
    • Once done, remove the steaks from the grill and let them rest for 5 minutes. This helps the juices redistribute.
    • While the steaks are resting, top each one with a generous dollop of the garlic herb butter. Let it melt over the steak.
  5. Enjoy!
    • Serve the grilled beef with your favorite sides. I love pairing it with grilled veggies or a fresh salad.
      Grilled Beef with Garlic Herb Butter Recipe.jpg
Would love to hear your thoughts and any tweaks you might have! Happy grilling!

Let me know if you try it out or have any other favorite beef recipes to share!

Whoa!! This sounds like the perfect compliment to grilled beef! :love: Bookmarked for sure - gotta try that on my next BBQ 😋 Thanks for sharing your recipe, and those grill times are super helpful too!

Back