Grilled Chicken with Tomato Salad

xxscj1678

Culinary Explorer
Hey cooking enthusiasts! Ready for a culinary adventure? Today, I've got a mouthwatering recipe tailor-made for those balmy summer nights: Grilled Chicken with Tomato Salad. Picture this: succulent grilled chicken paired with a zesty tomato salad, sprinkled with Parmesan and served with a squeeze of lemon. Let's get cooking!

Grilled Chicken with Tomato Sala.jpg

Grilled Chicken with Tomato Salad

• Ingredients:
  • 4 (8 ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breasts
  • 1/4 cup olive oil
  • 2 tablespoons dry ranch or Italian salad dressing mix
  • 1 1/2 pounds cherry tomatoes, halved
  • 2 tablespoons finely chopped shallot
  • 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
  • 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
  • 2 tablespoons thinly sliced fresh basil
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • 2 teaspoons capers, undrained
  • 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
  • 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
  • Parmesan cheese, for serving
  • Lemon wedges, for serving
Directions:

1. Halve each chicken breast horizontally to make 8 cutlets.

2. Combine olive oil and dressing mix in a resealable plastic bag. Add chicken, seal, and chill for at least 1 hour.

3. Combine tomatoes, shallot, lemon juice, vinegar, basil, garlic, capers, salt, and pepper in a bowl. Let stand at room temperature.

4. Preheat grill to medium heat. Remove chicken from marinade and discard marinade.

5. Oil grill grates and arrange chicken on grill. Cook, covered, turning halfway, until chicken reaches 165°F, about 8-10 minutes.

6. Serve chicken topped with tomato salad, and accompany with Parmesan and lemon wedges. Enjoy!

Trust me, this Grilled Chicken with Tomato Salad recipe is a game-changer! It's become a staple in my kitchen, loved by friends and family alike. So next time you're looking for a simple yet impressive dish to wow your guests, give this recipe a try. You won't regret it!

Back