Grilled Chimichurri Steak with Roasted Vegetables

muffinpony

Culinary Explorer
Spice up your weekday feast with this mouthwatering Grilled Chimichurri Steak with Roasted Vegetables! Tender steak marinated in a zesty chimichurri sauce, grilled to perfection, and served alongside a medley of roasted vegetables for a meal that's bursting with flavor and goodness. It's a surefire way to impress your loved ones!
Grilled Chimichurri Steak with Roasted Vegetables.jpg

Ingredients:

• 4 beef steaks (such as ribeye or sirloin)
  • 1 cup fresh parsley, chopped
  • 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
  • 4 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
  • 1/2 cup olive oil
  • Salt and pepper, to taste
  • 2 bell peppers, sliced
  • 1 red onion, sliced
  • 1 zucchini, sliced
  • 1 tablespoon olive oil
  • Fresh lemon wedges, for serving
Instructions:

1. In a bowl, combine the chopped parsley, chopped cilantro, minced garlic, red wine vinegar, and olive oil to make the chimichurri sauce. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
  2. Place the steaks in a shallow dish and pour half of the chimichurri sauce over them. Marinate the steaks for at least 30 minutes, or preferably overnight in the refrigerator.
  3. Preheat your grill to medium-high heat. Remove the steaks from the marinade and discard the excess marinade.
  4. Grill the steaks for 4-5 minutes per side, or until they reach your desired level of doneness. Let the steaks rest for a few minutes before slicing.
  5. Meanwhile, preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C). Toss the sliced bell peppers, red onion, and zucchini with olive oil, salt, and pepper on a baking sheet. Roast in the oven for 20-25 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender and lightly browned.
  6. Serve the grilled chimichurri steak slices with the roasted vegetables and remaining chimichurri sauce on the side. Garnish with fresh lemon wedges.
  7. Enjoy this vibrant and flavorful dish with your family and friends!

This recipe looks absolutely mouthwatering! 😋 Can't wait to fire up the grill and give this a try. The combination of juicy steak with vibrant chimichurri and roasted veggies sounds like a flavor explosion. Thanks for sharing! 🥩🔥🌶️

Your Grilled Chimichurri Steak with Roasted Vegetables recipe sounds absolutely mouthwatering! 🥩🌿 There's something magical about the combination of perfectly grilled steak and flavorful chimichurri sauce, paired with delicious roasted veggies. It's a feast for the senses, and I can't wait to try making it myself. Thanks for sharing this fantastic recipe with us! 🌟

Grilled chimichurri steak with roasted vegetables sounds like a mouthwatering delight! 🥩🔥 The combination of juicy steak and flavorful chimichurri sauce, paired with the earthy goodness of roasted veggies, is sure to please the taste buds. I can already imagine the sizzle and aroma wafting from the grill. Thanks for sharing this recipe—I can't wait to fire up the grill and give it a try! 🍽️😋

Back