Halal Guys White Sauce Recipe

bbcarmela

Novice Foodie
Halal Guys White Sauce Recipe.jpg

Hello foodies! 🍴 If you've ever had a craving for the delicious white sauce from Halal Guys, you're in for a treat. Today, I'm sharing a recipe to bring that creamy, tangy goodness to your own kitchen. Let's get started and elevate your meals with this iconic sauce! ✨

Recipe Details​

Ingredients:

• 1 cup mayonnaise
  • 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
  • 1 tablespoon vinegar
  • 1 teaspoon lemon juice
  • 1/2 teaspoon sugar
  • 1/2 teaspoon dried dill
  • 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
  • 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • Water to thin, if needed
Procedure:

1. In a bowl, combine mayonnaise and Greek yogurt until smooth.
  2. Add vinegar, lemon juice, and sugar, and mix well.
  3. Stir in dried dill, garlic powder, and onion powder until fully incorporated.
  4. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
  5. If the sauce is too thick, add water a teaspoon at a time until you reach your desired consistency.
  6. Transfer the sauce to a jar or airtight container and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes to let the flavors develop.
  7. Drizzle over gyros, rice, salads, or use as a dip and enjoy!
And that’s it! 🍛 Your homemade Halal Guys white sauce is ready to take your dishes to the next level. It’s simple, flavorful, and a perfect addition to any meal. Try it out and let me know what you think. Happy cooking! 🥗🥙

I've tried a similar dish before and I'll share a random experience: Reminds me of a sauce I had at a Mediterranean restaurant once. This recipe nailed that creamy, tangy flavor I love so much. It's spot on! 🌍

Finally, a Halal Guys White Sauce recipe! 🌟🥙 Can't wait to whip up a batch and add that creamy goodness to my homemade dishes. Thanks for sharing this gem!

Back