Healthy Celery Smoothie Recipe

Kardel

Culinary Explorer
Looking for a green boost to kickstart your day? This Celery Smoothie is not only refreshing but also packed with nutrients to energize you from the inside out. Let’s blend up some goodness!
621×791
103.1 kB

Celery Smoothie.jpg

Ingredients:

• 2 stalks of celery, chopped
  • 1 medium cucumber, chopped
  • 1 green apple, cored and chopped
  • 1/2 cup fresh spinach leaves
  • 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
  • 1/2 cup coconut water (or water)
  • Juice of 1/2 lemon
  • Optional: honey or maple syrup to sweeten, ice cubes
Instructions:

1. Prepare Ingredients: Wash and chop the celery, cucumber, and apple into chunks.
  2. Blend: In a blender, combine the chopped celery, cucumber, apple, spinach, Greek yogurt, coconut water (or water), and lemon juice. If desired, add a drizzle of honey or maple syrup for sweetness.
  3. Blend Until Smooth: Blend the ingredients until smooth and creamy. If you prefer a colder smoothie, you can add a few ice cubes and blend again until smooth.
  4. Serve: Pour the Celery Smoothie into glasses and enjoy immediately for maximum freshness and flavor.
  5. Variations: Feel free to customize your smoothie by adding other ingredients like ginger, mint, or a scoop of protein powder for an extra boost.
This Celery Smoothie is not only delicious but also a great way to incorporate more greens into your diet. Cheers to your health!

Thanks for sharing your Healthy Celery Smoothie recipe! 🥤🌿 Celery is such a refreshing and nutritious ingredient for smoothies, and I'm excited to try out your recipe. It's great to see a focus on health and wellness in a delicious drink like this. Do you have any tips for blending the celery to ensure a smooth texture, or any additional ingredients that pair well with it? Looking forward to giving this smoothie a whirl! 😊🍹

This recipe sounds amazing! I've been looking for a new way to start my mornings, and this Celery Smoothie seems perfect. I love the idea of adding ginger for an extra kick. Has anyone tried using almond milk instead of coconut water? I'm curious how that would taste. Cheers to a healthy start! 🌿🥒🍏

Your healthy celery smoothie recipe is so refreshing! Can't wait to blend this up for a nutritious kickstart to my day. Thanks for sharing such a rejuvenating recipe!

Back