Here's a super simple and delicious recipe for "Cheesy Garlic Bread"

AL_

Tasty Apprentice
I've tried this recipe last week, and let me tell you, it's a game-changer for busy mornings! 🧀🥖

You'll need:

1 loaf of French bread
1/2 cup of butter, softened
2 cloves of garlic, minced
1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese
1/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese
1 tablespoon of chopped fresh parsley (optional)
Instructions:

Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C).
Slice the French bread in half lengthwise and place both halves on a baking sheet.
In a small bowl, mix together the softened butter and minced garlic until well combined.
Spread the garlic butter evenly over the cut sides of the French bread.
Sprinkle the shredded mozzarella cheese and grated Parmesan cheese evenly over the buttered bread.
Bake in the preheated oven for about 10-12 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly, and the edges of the bread are slightly crispy.
Remove from the oven and sprinkle with chopped fresh parsley, if desired.

Slice into pieces and serve warm as a tasty appetizer or side dish. Enjoy your gooey, cheesy garlic bread!

Grab your apron and let's dive into the world of Cheesy Garlic Bread magic! 🚀✨

1710754149741.jpeg

This sounds amazing! I can't wait to try this next time I'm making pasta. To make it a bit more special, I might brush the bread with olive oil before adding the garlic butter for extra crispness. Thanks for sharing such a great recipe! ❤️

I'm a huge fan of garlic bread, especially when it's loaded with ooey-gooey cheese and packed with flavor. Your combination of garlic, butter, herbs, and cheese sounds like a match made in heaven! 🤤🧄🧈

Craving for a midnight snack and found this recipe. Will try these now with an ordinary bread as I don't have French bread right now. I bet it will still taste as good!

This Cheesy Garlic Bread recipe is a true morning savior! The combination of warm, melted cheese, garlicky goodness, and crispy French bread is simply irresistible. This recipe is a must-try for anyone craving a delicious and easy breakfast treat.

Back