Homemade Bubblegum Ice Cream Recipe

Kiriya Ubuyashiki

Culinary Explorer
This dessert truly brings back the childhood moments and one of the most memorable and favorite dessert I have come across is bubblegum ice cream. Thanks to its bright blue color and a fun twist of gumbummies in the center, this ice cream was definitely among the favourites of my summertime. What’s so unique about this particular dessert was the feeling of savoring the frozen concoction with the oozing bubblegum flavor then the satisfaction of chomping the gum once the dessert was devoured. The bubblegum flavors in this recipe are quintessentially in every spoonful, add to that the creamy textures reminiscent of those happy childhood years. 🫧 🧊🍨

Homemade Bubblegum Ice Cream Rec.jpg
Ingredients:

• 2 ½ cups whole milk
  • 1½ tsp bubblegum extract OR 1 package Bubblicious pink bubblegum
  • 1½ cups heavy cream
  • ¾ cup sugar
  • 3 egg yolks
  • 1 tsp vanilla extract
  • 4-6 drops of food coloring (optional)
  • 1 cup small mixed color gumballs
Instructions:
  1. Heat the milk and bubblegum extract in a saucepan until it simmers.
  2. In a small bowl, mix the egg yolks and sugar. Gradually whisk in ½ cup of the warm milk to the eggs to temper.
  3. Pour the egg mixture back into the saucepan and cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until thickened (5-7 minutes).
  4. Remove from heat, pour into a bowl over ice, and stir in the heavy cream, vanilla extract, and food coloring (if using). Chill for 20 minutes or refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
  5. Churn the mixture in an ice cream maker for about 15 minutes, then add gumballs and churn for another 5 minutes.
  6. Transfer to a container and freeze for about 2 hours before serving.

Enjoy this delightful bubblegum ice cream recipe!

Bubblegum ice cream always takes me back to those carefree summer days, and I can’t wait to try making it at home. The gumballs are such a fun touch! Thanks for sharing this recipe.😋😉✨👍

Homemade bubblegum ice cream recipe? 🍦🍬 Whip up this fun and nostalgic treat by infusing a creamy vanilla ice cream base with bubblegum flavoring and colorful pieces of bubblegum candy - a delightful dessert that will transport you back to childhood with every scoop!

This dessert truly brings back the childhood moments and one of the most memorable and favorite dessert I have come across is bubblegum ice cream. Thanks to its bright blue color and a fun twist of gumbummies in the center, this ice cream was definitely among the favourites of my summertime. What’s so unique about this particular dessert was the feeling of savoring the frozen concoction with the oozing bubblegum flavor then the satisfaction of chomping the gum once the dessert was devoured. The bubblegum flavors in this recipe are quintessentially in every spoonful, add to that the creamy textures reminiscent of those happy childhood years. 🫧 🧊🍨

View attachment 3506Ingredients:
  • 2 ½ cups whole milk
  • 1½ tsp bubblegum extract OR 1 package Bubblicious pink bubblegum
  • 1½ cups heavy cream
  • ¾ cup sugar
  • 3 egg yolks
  • 1 tsp vanilla extract
  • 4-6 drops of food coloring (optional)
  • 1 cup small mixed color gumballs
Instructions:
  1. Heat the milk and bubblegum extract in a saucepan until it simmers.
  2. In a small bowl, mix the egg yolks and sugar. Gradually whisk in ½ cup of the warm milk to the eggs to temper.
  3. Pour the egg mixture back into the saucepan and cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until thickened (5-7 minutes).
  4. Remove from heat, pour into a bowl over ice, and stir in the heavy cream, vanilla extract, and food coloring (if using). Chill for 20 minutes or refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
  5. Churn the mixture in an ice cream maker for about 15 minutes, then add gumballs and churn for another 5 minutes.
  6. Transfer to a container and freeze for about 2 hours before serving.

Enjoy this delightful bubblegum ice cream recipe!
Homemade bubblegum ice cream? Yes, please! 🍦💖 This will be a hit at my next party. Thanks for sharing this delightful recipe! 😋🍭

Homemade bubblegum ice cream recipe? 🍦🍬 Whip up this fun and nostalgic treat by infusing a creamy vanilla ice cream base with bubblegum flavoring and colorful pieces of bubblegum candy - a delightful dessert that will transport you back to childhood with every scoop!
Oh, that sounds like a blast from the past! Gonna whip up some homemade bubblegum ice cream pronto! Thanks for the awesome idea! 🍦🍬

Bubblegum ice cream always takes me back to those carefree summer days, and I can’t wait to try making it at home. The gumballs are such a fun touch! Thanks for sharing this recipe.😋😉✨👍

Ah, bubblegum ice cream screams nostalgia! So pumped to try making it at home with those funky gumballs! Thanks for sharing the love and excitement! 🍦😋👍

Bubblegum ice cream sounds like a total throwback treat! 🍦🌈 Love the idea of those gumball surprises in every scoop—it’s like a fun flavor blast from the past! Thanks for sharing this awesome recipe, it's got me craving some serious childhood nostalgia.

Bubblegum ice cream sounds like a total throwback treat! 🍦🌈 Love the idea of those gumball surprises in every scoop—it’s like a fun flavor blast from the past! Thanks for sharing this awesome recipe, it's got me craving some serious childhood nostalgia.
Aw, thanks! 😊 Glad you're digging the bubblegum ice cream vibe—it's all about bringing back those awesome childhood feels! 🍦💫

Back