Homemade Chicken Alfredo pasta

cb100397

Culinary Explorer
This is one of the recipes that I've learned from my mom and it's been a hit to every function I go to. Try this recipe and let me know how it goes on your next cookout.
Homemade-Chicken-Alfredo-pasta.jpg

Ingredients:

• 1 lb (450g) fettuccine pasta
  • 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, sliced into strips
  • 2 tablespoons olive oil
  • 4 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 cup (240ml) heavy cream
  • 1 cup (240ml) chicken broth
  • 1 cup (100g) grated Parmesan cheese
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • Chopped parsley for garnish (optional)
Instructions:

1. Cook the fettuccine pasta according to package instructions until al dente. Drain and set aside.
  2. In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the sliced chicken breasts and cook until they are no longer pink, about 5-6 minutes. Remove the chicken from the skillet and set aside.
  3. In the same skillet, add the minced garlic and sauté for about 1 minute until fragrant.
  4. Pour in the heavy cream and chicken broth, and bring to a simmer. Let it cook for a few minutes until slightly thickened.
  5. Stir in the grated Parmesan cheese until it melts and the sauce becomes smooth.
  6. Return the cooked chicken to the skillet and toss to coat in the Alfredo sauce. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
  7. Add the cooked fettuccine pasta to the skillet and toss until well coated in the sauce.
  8. Serve hot, garnished with chopped parsley if desired.

Your homemade chicken Alfredo pasta looks absolutely delicious! I've tried making a version before, but I'm eager to give your recipe a shot—the steps seem straightforward and easy to follow. Can't wait to taste this creamy goodness! 🍝😋

Back