Homemade Delight: Applesauce Walnut Raisin Cake Recipe

heavensent

Novice Foodie
Indulge in the cozy flavors of fall with our delightful Applesauce Walnut Raisin Cake. This moist and aromatic cake is infused with the sweet essence of applesauce, studded with crunchy walnuts, and dotted with plump raisins. Perfect for enjoying with a cup of tea or as a comforting dessert, this recipe will fill your home with warmth and happiness. Let's dive into baking this delicious treat together! 🍎🍰

Ingredients:
Applesauce Walnut Raisin Cake.jpg

• 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
  • 1 teaspoon baking soda
  • 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
  • 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
  • 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
  • 3/4 cup granulated sugar
  • 2 large eggs
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 1 cup unsweetened applesauce
  • 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
  • 1/2 cup raisins
Instructions:

1. Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C). Grease and flour a 9-inch round cake pan or line it with parchment paper.
  2. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg until well combined.
  3. In a separate large bowl, cream together the softened butter and granulated sugar until light and fluffy.
  4. Beat in the eggs, one at a time, until well incorporated. Stir in the vanilla extract.
  5. Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, alternating with the applesauce, and mix until just combined.
  6. Fold in the chopped walnuts and raisins until evenly distributed throughout the batter.
  7. Pour the batter into the prepared cake pan and spread it out evenly with a spatula.
  8. Bake in the preheated oven for 35-40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
  9. Allow the cake to cool in the pan for 10 minutes, then transfer it to a wire rack to cool completely.
  10. Once cooled, slice and serve your delicious Applesauce Walnut Raisin Cake. Enjoy every moist and flavorful bite! 🍴🍁

This Applesauce Walnut Raisin Cake has me giddy with anticipation—it makes me feel warm and tingling inside! My mouth is watering just thinking about that juicy applesauce, crisp walnuts, and plump raisins. What's the finest thing, then? Because it's so simple to create, I can wow my friends with my baking prowess. I'm eager to get started and spread the love! 🍎🍰

Back