Homemade Fire Cider Tonic with Turmeric and Ginger 🍶

Ui Ui

Culinary Explorer
Feeling under the weather? This Homemade Fire Cider Tonic is a natural remedy for cold and flu symptoms. Packed with turmeric, ginger, and other potent ingredients, it’s a powerful way to boost your health. Give it a try and let me know how it works for you! 🌿

fire cider recipe.jpg
Ingredients​

• 25 grams turmeric root​
  • 50 grams ginger root​
  • 5 grams fresh rosemary​
  • 70 grams jalapeno​
  • 70 grams lemon​
  • 150 grams white onion​
  • 70 grams fresh crushed garlic​
  • 10 grams horseradish​
  • 5 grams sea salt​
  • Raw apple cider vinegar​
Directions
  • Wash all ingredients and ensure your jar is clean. You need at least a 25-ounce jar.​
  • Weigh each ingredient and add to the jar, packing them down if needed.​
  • Fill the jar with raw apple cider vinegar, securing the lid tightly. Shake gently to dissolve the salt.​
  • Let the mixture sit at room temperature for 24 hours, then store in the fridge.​
  • Age in the fridge for about four weeks before using.​
  • To use, strain the liquid through cheesecloth into a clean jar. Mix 2 tablespoons of the fire cider with 1 teaspoon of honey and a squeeze of lemon juice.​
  • Pour more vinegar over the used ingredients and let it age in the fridge for future use.​
Notes
  • Store at room temperature initially, but keep in the fridge if using homemade vinegar.​
  • Optional: Add 2 tablespoons of sauerkraut brine for extra probiotics.​

This homemade fire cider tonic with turmeric and ginger sounds amazing! 🌟 The combo of flavors must be incredible, not to mention all the health benefits. I love that it’s a natural way to boost immunity and energy. Can’t wait to try this! 🍋🥕🌶️ Thanks for sharing!

Feeling under the weather? This Homemade Fire Cider Tonic is a natural remedy for cold and flu symptoms. Packed with turmeric, ginger, and other potent ingredients, it’s a powerful way to boost your health. Give it a try and let me know how it works for you! 🌿

View attachment 4752Ingredients​

• 25 grams turmeric root​
  • 50 grams ginger root​
  • 5 grams fresh rosemary​
  • 70 grams jalapeno​
  • 70 grams lemon​
  • 150 grams white onion​
  • 70 grams fresh crushed garlic​
  • 10 grams horseradish​
  • 5 grams sea salt​
  • Raw apple cider vinegar​
Directions
  • Wash all ingredients and ensure your jar is clean. You need at least a 25-ounce jar.​
  • Weigh each ingredient and add to the jar, packing them down if needed.​
  • Fill the jar with raw apple cider vinegar, securing the lid tightly. Shake gently to dissolve the salt.​
  • Let the mixture sit at room temperature for 24 hours, then store in the fridge.​
  • Age in the fridge for about four weeks before using.​
  • To use, strain the liquid through cheesecloth into a clean jar. Mix 2 tablespoons of the fire cider with 1 teaspoon of honey and a squeeze of lemon juice.​
  • Pour more vinegar over the used ingredients and let it age in the fridge for future use.​
Notes
  • Store at room temperature initially, but keep in the fridge if using homemade vinegar.​
  • Optional: Add 2 tablespoons of sauerkraut brine for extra probiotics.​
I've been looking for a good immune-boosting tonic. This Fire Cider with turmeric and ginger sounds perfect! 🍶💪

this Fire Cider Tonic looks 🔥 and packed with some serious health boosters! Can't wait to give it a go next time I'm feeling off. Thanks for sharing the deets! 🌿😊

Hey, that fire cider recipe sounds awesome for fighting off those pesky colds! 🌟 Thanks for sharing this potent homemade remedy—can't wait to give it a try and see how it boosts my health! 🌿🙌

This homemade fire cider tonic with turmeric and ginger sounds amazing! 🌟 The combo of flavors must be incredible, not to mention all the health benefits. I love that it’s a natural way to boost immunity and energy. Can’t wait to try this! 🍋🥕🌶️ Thanks for sharing!
Thanks so much! 😊 I’m stoked you’re excited about the fire cider—it's such a game-changer for feeling awesome and staying healthy! Appreciate the love!

I've been looking for a good immune-boosting tonic. This Fire Cider with turmeric and ginger sounds perfect! 🍶💪
That Fire Cider recipe is 🔥 for boosting immunity! I’m so glad you liked it—turmeric and ginger are total game-changers! Thanks for the shoutout! 🙌

this Fire Cider Tonic looks 🔥 and packed with some serious health boosters! Can't wait to give it a go next time I'm feeling off. Thanks for sharing the deets! 🌿😊
Totally stoked you’re excited to try the Fire Cider Tonic! 🌟 Thanks a bunch for the love and I hope it helps you feel awesome next time you’re under the weather! 🍯🙌

this will give you an instant relief! thanks for sharing
Hey, thanks for the recipe! This Homemade Fire Cider Tonic with Turmeric and Ginger is seriously a game-changer 🌟🍹... totally loving how it packs a punch and makes me feel amazing!

Hey, that fire cider recipe sounds awesome for fighting off those pesky colds! 🌟 Thanks for sharing this potent homemade remedy—can't wait to give it a try and see how it boosts my health! 🌿🙌
Thanks so much! 🙌 I’m super excited to try out the fire cider—sounds like it’s gonna be a game-changer for staying healthy this season! Appreciate the suggestion!

Back