Homemade Quinoa Bars – Delicious and Nutritious!

wookie

Culinary Explorer
quinoa-bars-recipe.jpg

Hey everyone! 🌟 Today I’m excited to share my recipe for homemade quinoa bars. These bars are perfect for a quick snack or a healthy treat. They’re packed with protein and fiber, making them both nutritious and delicious! Let’s dive in. 😋

Ingredients:

• 1 cup cooked quinoa
  • 1 cup rolled oats
  • 1/2 cup almond butter
  • 1/4 cup honey or maple syrup
  • 1/2 cup chopped nuts (like almonds or walnuts)
  • 1/4 cup dried fruit (like cranberries or raisins)
  • 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
  • Pinch of salt

Procedure:

1. Prepare Quinoa: Cook 1 cup of quinoa according to package instructions. Let it cool slightly.
  2. Mix Wet Ingredients: In a large bowl, combine almond butter, honey (or maple syrup), and vanilla extract. Stir until smooth.
  3. Combine Ingredients: Add the cooked quinoa, rolled oats, chopped nuts, dried fruit, and a pinch of salt to the bowl. Mix everything together until well combined.
  4. Press and Set: Line an 8x8 inch baking dish with parchment paper. Press the mixture firmly into the dish, ensuring it’s evenly distributed.
  5. Chill: Refrigerate for at least 2 hours to set. Once firm, cut into bars.
  6. Enjoy: Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week.
I hope you give these quinoa bars a try! They’re so easy to make and perfect for keeping you fueled throughout the day. Let me know if you try them out or if you have any favorite additions! 😊🍴

These homemade quinoa bars look amazing! I love how they're both delicious and packed with nutrition. Perfect for a quick snack or breakfast on the go! 😍

These sound amazing! I love how simple the ingredients are, and they seem like the perfect snack for busy days. I’m definitely going to give these a try this weekend. I might add some dark chocolate chips to mine for a little extra treat. Thanks for sharing this recipe! 😊🍫

Back