Homemade Whipped Cream Recipe

Kiriya Ubuyashiki

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone! ๐ŸŒŸ Today, I'm going to show you how to make the fluffiest, dreamiest homemade whipped cream. It's super simple and only requires three ingredients. Whether you're topping off a pie, pancakes, or hot cocoa, this whipped cream will elevate any dessert to the next level! Trust me, once you make your own, you'll never want to go back to store-bought. Let's get whipping! ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿฐ

Homemade Whipped Cream.jpg

Ingredients:
  • 1 cup heavy cream
  • 1 tablespoon confectioners' sugar
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Directions:

1. Start by chilling a glass or metal bowl in the fridge for a few minutes.
  2. Pour the heavy cream into the chilled bowl and whisk with an electric mixer until it becomes frothy.
  3. Add the confectioners' sugar and vanilla extract, then continue to beat the mixture until soft peaks form.

Enjoy your delicious homemade whipped cream!

This whipped cream recipe looks absolutely delicious! ๐Ÿ˜ I love how simple it is, yet so creamy and rich. Perfect for topping on any dessert. I canโ€™t wait to try this at home! ๐Ÿฐ

This Homemade Whipped Cream recipe looks so dreamy! ๐Ÿฐโœจ Itโ€™s the perfect topping for everything from pies to coffee. Canโ€™t wait to whip this up myselfโ€”thanks for sharing such a delicious and easy recipe! ๐Ÿ˜

This whipped cream recipe looks absolutely delicious! ๐Ÿ˜ I love how simple it is, yet so creamy and rich. Perfect for topping on any dessert. I canโ€™t wait to try this at home! ๐Ÿฐ
Aww, thanks a bunch! ๐Ÿ˜Š So glad you love itโ€”canโ€™t wait for you to whip it up and enjoy that creamy goodness on all your treats! ๐Ÿฐ

Yum, that whipped cream sounds amazing! I love how easy it is, and using it on desserts is a game changer. Thanks for sharing this sweet tip; I canโ€™t wait to whip some up for my next treat! ๐Ÿฐโœจ

Yum, that whipped cream sounds amazing! I love how easy it is, and using it on desserts is a game changer. Thanks for sharing this sweet tip; I canโ€™t wait to whip some up for my next treat! ๐Ÿฐโœจ
Glad youโ€™re excited! ๐Ÿ˜„ Iโ€™m stoked youโ€™re loving the whipped cream ideaโ€”hope it makes your treats even sweeter!

This Homemade Whipped Cream recipe looks so dreamy! ๐Ÿฐโœจ Itโ€™s the perfect topping for everything from pies to coffee. Canโ€™t wait to whip this up myselfโ€”thanks for sharing such a delicious and easy recipe! ๐Ÿ˜

Totally glad youโ€™re excited! Homemade whipped cream is a game-changer, right? ๐Ÿ˜‹ Enjoy topping everything with it!

Back