Honey Garlic Chicken Thighs

johnlloyd

Culinary Explorer
Hey foodies! I recently tried out this amazing recipe for honey garlic chicken thighs, and it was a total hit at my dinner table. Thought I'd share it here so you can enjoy it too!
1714563100807.jpeg

Ingredients:
  • 4 bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs
  • 1/4 cup honey
  • 3 cloves garlic, minced
  • 2 tablespoons soy sauce
  • 1 tablespoon olive oil
  • 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
  • 1 teaspoon sesame oil
  • 1/2 teaspoon ginger powder
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • Sesame seeds and chopped green onions for garnish
Instructions:
  1. Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C).
  2. In a small bowl, whisk together honey, minced garlic, soy sauce, olive oil, rice vinegar, sesame oil, ginger powder, salt, and pepper until well combined.
  3. Place chicken thighs in a large ziplock bag or shallow dish, and pour the marinade over them. Seal the bag or cover the dish, then refrigerate for at least 30 minutes (or up to overnight) to let the flavors meld.
  4. Heat a skillet over medium-high heat. Remove chicken thighs from the marinade, shaking off excess, and reserve the marinade for later use.
  5. Place the chicken thighs skin side down in the skillet and cook until golden brown, about 3-4 minutes per side. Transfer chicken thighs to a baking dish.
  6. Pour the reserved marinade over the chicken thighs.
  7. Bake in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through and reaches an internal temperature of 165°F (75°C).
  8. Once done, remove from the oven and let it rest for a few minutes.
  9. Garnish with sesame seeds and chopped green onions before serving.
  10. Enjoy your flavorful honey garlic chicken thighs with your favorite sides!
Feel free to tweak the recipe to your liking and share your experience with us. Bon appétit!

These honey garlic chicken thighs sound delicious! :) If you prefer a bit of tanginess, you can add a splash of fresh lemon juice to the marinade

This dish for honey garlic chicken thighs has me nearly drooling! Envision succulent, savory chicken with a crunchy, caramelized skin. 😋 It's also really easy to prepare! eager to give it a try!

Hey foodies! I recently tried out this amazing recipe for honey garlic chicken thighs, and it was a total hit at my dinner table. Thought I'd share it here so you can enjoy it too!View attachment 2641
Ingredients:
  • 4 bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs
  • 1/4 cup honey
  • 3 cloves garlic, minced
  • 2 tablespoons soy sauce
  • 1 tablespoon olive oil
  • 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
  • 1 teaspoon sesame oil
  • 1/2 teaspoon ginger powder
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • Sesame seeds and chopped green onions for garnish
Instructions:
  1. Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C).
  2. In a small bowl, whisk together honey, minced garlic, soy sauce, olive oil, rice vinegar, sesame oil, ginger powder, salt, and pepper until well combined.
  3. Place chicken thighs in a large ziplock bag or shallow dish, and pour the marinade over them. Seal the bag or cover the dish, then refrigerate for at least 30 minutes (or up to overnight) to let the flavors meld.
  4. Heat a skillet over medium-high heat. Remove chicken thighs from the marinade, shaking off excess, and reserve the marinade for later use.
  5. Place the chicken thighs skin side down in the skillet and cook until golden brown, about 3-4 minutes per side. Transfer chicken thighs to a baking dish.
  6. Pour the reserved marinade over the chicken thighs.
  7. Bake in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through and reaches an internal temperature of 165°F (75°C).
  8. Once done, remove from the oven and let it rest for a few minutes.
  9. Garnish with sesame seeds and chopped green onions before serving.
  10. Enjoy your flavorful honey garlic chicken thighs with your favorite sides!
Feel free to tweak the recipe to your liking and share your experience with us. Bon appétit!
Sounds delicious! Honey garlic chicken thighs are a family favorite around here. Can't wait to give this recipe a try. Thanks for sharing!

Sounds delicious! 🍯🍗 Thanks for sharing the recipe – can't wait to give these honey garlic chicken thighs a try and bring some flavor to my dinner table!

Back