Honey-Garlic Glazed Salmon with Citrus Avocado Salsa

KainGo127

Culinary Explorer
Hello, fellow food enthusiasts! 🌟Get ready to tantalize your taste buds with this delicious and healthy dish. This Honey-Garlic Glazed Salmon with Citrus Avocado Salsa is a perfect blend of sweet, savory, and refreshing flavors. Let’s dive in! 🍽️

Honey-Garlic Glazed Salmon with Citrus Avocado Salsa​

Honey-Garlic Glazed Salmon with .jpg

Ingredients:​

For the Salmon:

• 4 salmon fillets (about 6 oz each)
  • 2 tbsp honey
  • 2 tbsp soy sauce
  • 3 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 tbsp olive oil
  • Salt and pepper to taste
For the Citrus Avocado Salsa:

• 1 large avocado, diced
  • 1 orange, peeled and diced
  • 1 grapefruit, peeled and diced
  • 1/2 red onion, finely chopped
  • 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
  • 1 lime, juiced
  • Salt and pepper to taste

Instructions:​

1. Prepare the Marinade: In a small bowl, whisk together the honey, soy sauce, minced garlic, and olive oil.
  2. Marinate the Salmon: Place the salmon fillets in a shallow dish and pour the marinade over them. Let it marinate for at least 15 minutes.
  3. Cook the Salmon: Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Remove the salmon from the marinade and season with salt and pepper. Place the salmon fillets in the skillet, skin-side down, and cook for about 4-5 minutes on each side, or until the salmon is cooked through and caramelized.
  4. Prepare the Salsa: While the salmon is cooking, combine the diced avocado, orange, grapefruit, red onion, and cilantro in a medium bowl. Squeeze lime juice over the mixture and season with salt and pepper. Toss gently to combine.
  5. Serve and Enjoy: Place the cooked salmon fillets on a plate and top with a generous scoop of citrus avocado salsa. Serve immediately with your favorite side dish.

This dish is perfect for a light, yet satisfying meal. The honey-garlic glaze on the salmon pairs wonderfully with the bright, zesty salsa. Happy cooking! 🌿🐟🥑

Hey there! 😋 That Honey-Garlic Glazed Salmon sounds absolutely amazing! 🍯🧄🍣 The Citrus Avocado Salsa is the perfect touch. Can't wait to try it! Thanks for sharing! 🌟🍊🥑

This Honey-Garlic Glazed Salmon with Citrus Avocado Salsa looks absolutely delicious! 🐟🍯 The sweet and savory glaze combined with that fresh salsa sounds like a perfect match. I love how colorful and vibrant it is too! I can’t wait to try making this at home! 😍✨

Wow, this recipe sounds incredible! 😍 I love the idea of pairing the sweet and savory salmon with that citrusy avocado salsa—it’s like a flavor explosion in every bite! I’m definitely going to try this out soon. Thanks for sharing such a delicious and healthy recipe! 🌟🍊🍣

Back