Honey Glazed Carrots: A Sweet and Savory Easter Side Dish

byang05

Culinary Explorer
Calling all Easter Chefs!!
Add a burst of color and flavor to your holiday table with these Honey Glazed Carrots! This simple yet delicious side dish features tender carrots cooked to perfection and glazed with a sweet and savory honey mixture. It's the perfect accompaniment to any Easter feast and is sure to be a hit with your family and friends. Let's get cooking and make this Easter extra special!

Ingredients:

• 1 pound carrots, peeled and sliced into rounds or sticks
  • 2 tablespoons butter
  • 2 tablespoons honey
  • 1 tablespoon brown sugar
  • 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
  • Salt and pepper, to taste
  • Fresh parsley, for garnish (optional)
Instructions:

1. In a large skillet or saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat.
  2. Add the sliced carrots to the skillet and cook for 5-6 minutes, stirring occasionally, until they begin to soften.
  3. In a small bowl, whisk together the honey, brown sugar, ground cinnamon, salt, and pepper until well combined.
  4. Pour the honey mixture over the carrots in the skillet and toss to coat evenly.
  5. Reduce the heat to low and simmer the carrots for an additional 5-7 minutes, or until they are tender and glazed.
  6. Remove the skillet from the heat and transfer the glazed carrots to a serving dish.
  7. Garnish with fresh parsley, if desired, before serving.
  8. Serve your Honey Glazed Carrots hot alongside your Easter ham, turkey, or main dish, and enjoy the sweet and savory flavors!
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Servings: 4
Calories per serving (approximate): 120 calories

happy cooking and have a wonderful Easter celebration! 🐰🐇
Honey Glazed Carrots- A Sweet and Savory Easter Side Dish 2.jpeg

Wow, those honey glazed carrots sound like the perfect addition to any Easter feast! 🐰🥕 The combination of sweetness from the honey and the savory notes must make them absolutely delicious. It's such a versatile side dish that complements a wide range of main courses. Plus, it adds a vibrant pop of color to the table! Thanks for sharing this recipe; I can't wait to try it out for my Easter gathering!

Wow, these Honey Glazed Carrots sound like the perfect addition to my Easter feast! 🥕🍯 Excited to give this recipe a try and add a sweet yet savory twist to my holiday spread. Thanks for sharing, can't wait to taste the deliciousness! 🐰🌼

Back