Honey Glazed Chicken with Roasted Carrots 🍗🥕

johnlloyd

Culinary Explorer
Hello foodie friends!
I'm excited to share one of my go-to recipes for a delicious and wholesome meal: Honey Glazed Chicken with Roasted Carrots. It's simple to make yet bursting with flavor, making it perfect for a satisfying lunch or dinner. Let's get cooking!
1712804090295.jpeg

Ingredients:
  • 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
  • 1/4 cup honey
  • 2 tablespoons soy sauce
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 teaspoon ground ginger
  • Salt and pepper, to taste
  • 1 pound carrots, peeled and sliced into sticks
  • 2 tablespoons olive oil
  • 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped (for garnish)
Instructions:
  1. Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or lightly grease it with cooking spray.
  2. In a small bowl, whisk together the honey, soy sauce, minced garlic, and ground ginger to make the honey glaze. Set aside.
  3. Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper to taste on both sides.
  4. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Once hot, add the seasoned chicken breasts to the skillet and cook for 5-6 minutes on each side, or until golden brown and cooked through. Remove the chicken from the skillet and set aside.
  5. In the same skillet, add the sliced carrots. Cook for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until they start to soften slightly.
  6. Transfer the cooked carrots to the prepared baking sheet, arranging them in a single layer.
  7. Place the cooked chicken breasts on top of the carrots on the baking sheet.
  8. Brush the honey glaze over the chicken breasts, making sure they are evenly coated.
  9. Roast the chicken and carrots in the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes, or until the chicken is fully cooked and the carrots are tender, turning the chicken halfway through and basting with the remaining honey glaze.
  10. Once done, remove the baking sheet from the oven and let it rest for a few minutes.
  11. Garnish the honey glazed chicken with chopped fresh parsley for a pop of color and freshness.
  12. Serve hot, with your favorite side dishes, and enjoy the delicious combination of tender chicken and sweet roasted carrots!
I hope you all give this recipe a try and love it as much as I do. Feel free to customize it with your favorite herbs and spices to suit your taste preferences.
Happy cooking! 🍽️🥕

That sounds absolutely mouthwatering! 🤤 The combination of honey-glazed chicken and roasted carrots sounds like a match made in culinary heaven. I can already imagine the sweet and savory flavors mingling together perfectly. Can't wait to give this recipe a try! Thanks for sharing! 🍗🥕

Yum! 😋 This recipe looks amazing! Can't wait to give this a try. Do you think adding a bit of lemon zest would enhance the flavors even more? 🍋

Back