Honey-Mustard Glazed Brussels Sprouts with Crispy Bacon

muffinpony

Culinary Explorer
Honey-Mustard Glazed Brussels Sprouts with Crispy Bacon.jpeg
Are you ready to embark on a flavor adventure that will tantalize your taste buds and leave you craving more? Get ready to indulge in the irresistible combination of sweet honey, tangy mustard, and crispy bacon with these Honey-Mustard Glazed Brussels Sprouts! It's a dish that's as comforting as it is delicious, perfect for cozy nights in or festive gatherings with friends and family. So, grab your apron and let's dive into this unique and mouthwatering recipe!

Ingredients:

• 1 lb Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
  • 4 slices bacon, chopped
  • 2 tablespoons whole grain mustard
  • 2 tablespoons honey
  • 1 tablespoon olive oil
  • Salt and pepper to taste
Instructions:

1. Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C).
  2. In a bowl, whisk together the whole grain mustard, honey, and olive oil to make the glaze.
  3. Toss the halved Brussels sprouts in the glaze until evenly coated.
  4. Spread the Brussels sprouts out on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
  5. Scatter the chopped bacon over the Brussels sprouts.
  6. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
  7. Roast in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes, or until the Brussels sprouts are caramelized and tender, and the bacon is crispy.
  8. Serve hot as a delicious side dish or appetizer. Enjoy the unique combination of sweet, tangy, and savory flavors!

View attachment 2153Are you ready to embark on a flavor adventure that will tantalize your taste buds and leave you craving more? Get ready to indulge in the irresistible combination of sweet honey, tangy mustard, and crispy bacon with these Honey-Mustard Glazed Brussels Sprouts! It's a dish that's as comforting as it is delicious, perfect for cozy nights in or festive gatherings with friends and family. So, grab your apron and let's dive into this unique and mouthwatering recipe!

Ingredients:

• 1 lb Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
  • 4 slices bacon, chopped
  • 2 tablespoons whole grain mustard
  • 2 tablespoons honey
  • 1 tablespoon olive oil
  • Salt and pepper to taste
Instructions:

1. Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C).
  2. In a bowl, whisk together the whole grain mustard, honey, and olive oil to make the glaze.
  3. Toss the halved Brussels sprouts in the glaze until evenly coated.
  4. Spread the Brussels sprouts out on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
  5. Scatter the chopped bacon over the Brussels sprouts.
  6. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
  7. Roast in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes, or until the Brussels sprouts are caramelized and tender, and the bacon is crispy.
  8. Serve hot as a delicious side dish or appetizer. Enjoy the unique combination of sweet, tangy, and savory flavors!
Man, I gotta tell ya, I tried these Honey-Mustard Glazed Brussels Sprouts last night, and let me tell you, it was like a flavor explosion in my mouth. The sweet honey mixed with the tangy mustard, plus that crispy bacon... it was next-level delicious. I couldn't stop munching on them, definitely gonna make it again. 🤤🥓

Those Honey-Mustard Glazed Brussels Sprouts with Crispy Bacon are calling my name! 🥓🍯 Love the combo of sweet, tangy, and savory flavors. Perfect side dish for any meal! Can't wait to whip up a batch and savor every delicious bite! Thanks for sharing this mouthwatering recipe!

Back