Honey Roasted Beets Recipe 🍯

Kento Nanami

Culinary Explorer
Honey Roasted Beets.jpg
Hey everyone! Today, I'm excited to share a simple yet delicious recipe for Honey Roasted Beets. Beets are often underrated, but when roasted to perfection and glazed with honey, they become absolutely irresistible! Whether you're looking to add a touch of sweetness to your meal or simply want a healthy and tasty side dish, these honey roasted beets are sure to be a hit. Plus, they're super easy to make! Let's get started!
beet root.png

Ingredients:
  • 3 large beets
  • 1 tablespoon olive oil
  • 1 pinch salt
  • 2 tablespoons honey
Directions:
  1. Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
  2. Trim the stems and leaves from the beets and give them a good wash. Leave the skin on and cut the beets into chunks.
  3. Toss the beet chunks in olive oil and sprinkle with a pinch of salt. Spread them out evenly on the prepared baking sheet.
  4. Roast the beets in the preheated oven for 30 minutes.
  5. Remove the beets from the oven and drizzle with honey. Stir the beets with a wooden spoon to coat them completely with honey, then spread them back out on the pan.
  6. Continue roasting until the beets are tender, about 15 more minutes. Allow them to cool before serving.

Enjoy your sweet and savory Honey Roasted Beets! 🍴🌈✨

This Honey Roasted Beets recipe sounds amazing! The mix of sweetness from the honey and the earthy flavor of the beets must be delicious. I love how simple and healthy it is. Can't wait to try it! 😊

This recipe for Honey Roasted Beets sounds fantastic—love how simple yet delicious it is! Thanks for sharing this sweet and savory treat idea! 😋👏

This Honey Roasted Beets recipe sounds amazing! The mix of sweetness from the honey and the earthy flavor of the beets must be delicious. I love how simple and healthy it is. Can't wait to try it! 😊
Totally, honey roasted beets are a game-changer! Thanks for the love, I hope they turn out fab for you! 😋

Wow, this Honey Roasted Beets Recipe looks amazing! 🌟 I love how the honey must add a perfect sweetness to the earthy beets. Definitely adding this to my must-try list! 😍

This recipe for Honey Roasted Beets sounds fantastic—love how simple yet delicious it is! Thanks for sharing this sweet and savory treat idea! 😋👏
Totally stoked you like the Honey Roasted Beets recipe—it's such a game-changer for easy, delish sides! 😍👌 Thanks for the love!

As an amateur cook and when I say that I mean I cook every day for the last 10 years. This is a good recipe I've gotten off the Internet! Shocking, thank you!(y):)

View attachment 5499Hey everyone! Today, I'm excited to share a simple yet delicious recipe for Honey Roasted Beets. Beets are often underrated, but when roasted to perfection and glazed with honey, they become absolutely irresistible! Whether you're looking to add a touch of sweetness to your meal or simply want a healthy and tasty side dish, these honey roasted beets are sure to be a hit. Plus, they're super easy to make! Let's get started! View attachment 5498

Ingredients:
  • 3 large beets
  • 1 tablespoon olive oil
  • 1 pinch salt
  • 2 tablespoons honey
Directions:
  1. Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
  2. Trim the stems and leaves from the beets and give them a good wash. Leave the skin on and cut the beets into chunks.
  3. Toss the beet chunks in olive oil and sprinkle with a pinch of salt. Spread them out evenly on the prepared baking sheet.
  4. Roast the beets in the preheated oven for 30 minutes.
  5. Remove the beets from the oven and drizzle with honey. Stir the beets with a wooden spoon to coat them completely with honey, then spread them back out on the pan.
  6. Continue roasting until the beets are tender, about 15 more minutes. Allow them to cool before serving.

Enjoy your sweet and savory Honey Roasted Beets! 🍴🌈✨
I think adding a touch of balsamic vinegar along with the honey can really enhance the flavor of roasted beets. 🍯🍆 Though, roasting them at a high temperature makes them extra caramelized!

Wow, this Honey Roasted Beets Recipe looks amazing! 🌟 I love how the honey must add a perfect sweetness to the earthy beets. Definitely adding this to my must-try list! 😍
So glad you’re excited about the Honey Roasted Beets recipe! It’s a total game-changer with that sweet touch—hope you love it as much as I do! 😍

I think adding a touch of balsamic vinegar along with the honey can really enhance the flavor of roasted beets. 🍯🍆 Though, roasting them at a high temperature makes them extra caramelized!
Totally agree! Balsamic vinegar and honey make roasted beets pop with flavor. Thanks for the tip! 🍯👌

Back