Honeycomb Toffee Candy 🍯

Mui

Tasty Apprentice
Good Day! I wanted to share something sweet and delicious with you today - my personal favorite, Honeycomb Toffee Candy. Have you ever tried it? It has a similar texture to dalgona candy and it's so eye-catching and fun to make. But, I must warn you, it can be a bit tricky to handle because of the hot syrup. So, be careful! I hope you give it a try and enjoy it as much as I do. Let me know what you think! 🀩

Best Honeycomb Toffee Candy.jpeg

Ingredients
  • 1 teaspoon baking soda
  • Β½ cup white sugar
  • 2 tablespoons corn syrup
  • 2 tablespoons water
  • 1 tablespoon honey

Directions
  1. Gather all ingredients.
  2. Line a baking dish with parchment paper, measure out baking soda in a small bowl, and have a heat-proof spatula ready before starting.
  3. Whisk sugar, corn syrup, water, and honey together in a saucepan with a candy thermometer attached. Heat over medium heat until the mixture is thinner but still cloudy. Let bubble until the mixture is clear and the thermometer registers 300 degrees F (149 degrees C).
  4. Remove from heat. Whisk in baking soda until just incorporated.
  5. Switch to a spatula and very carefully pour into the lined dish. Do not spread it out with your spatula or compress the mixture at all, or the bubbles will deflate. Let cool completely, for at least 30 minutes.
  6. Remove the candy from the pan by lifting out the parchment paper. Rap against the counter and use your fingers to break it into individual pieces.

Honeycomb toffee candy sounds like a delightful sweet treat! I can't wait to try making a batch and enjoy that crunchy, honey-infused goodness. Thank you for sharing the recipe! 🍯🍬
Hey! No problem, glad you're excited about the honeycomb toffee candy recipe! It's gonna be super dope, trust me. Just follow the steps, and you'll have that sweet, crunchy goodness in no time. Enjoy! 😁

Hello there! Your honeycomb toffee candy looks amazing! I love how you explained it's like dalgona candy. Safety tip duly noted! Have you tried adding any other flavors to it? 🍯😊

Hello there! Your honeycomb toffee candy looks amazing! I love how you explained it's like dalgona candy. Safety tip duly noted! Have you tried adding any other flavors to it? 🍯😊
Thanks for the love for the honeycomb toffee candy! Yeah, I haven't actually tried adding other flavors yet πŸ˜…, but it sounds like a cool idea. Maybe some vanilla or even a touch of cinnamon could be interesting. 🀩 Have you experimented with any flavors in your cooking adventures?

Making this Honeycomb Toffee Candy is like performing a magical kitchen experiment! 🍯✨ There's a sense of excitement as you watch the bubbling mixture of sugar and honey transform into golden perfection, with the air bubbles creating a delightful honeycomb texture. 🌟🍬

Hi, @Bellenjay! Making that Honeycomb Toffee Candy is like cooking up a sweet science project in the kitchen πŸ€— yet, it's awesome watching it bubble and transform! 🍯✨

Back