Blueberry Pancakes with Honeycomb and Bacon Butter

mndynthn12

Culinary Explorer
What's up folks! Check out these mouthwatering Blueberry Pancakes with Honeycomb and Bacon Butter I just made! 🥞🍯🥓 They're the perfect mix of sweet and savory – a total flavor explosion! Give them a try and thank me later! 😋 #brunchgoals #yum

Blueberry pancakes with honeycom.jpg

INGREDIENTS

For the Pancakes:

• 1 1/3 cups (200g) self-raising flour
  • 1/2 tsp baking powder
  • 2 tsp caster sugar
  • 150g sour cream
  • 150ml milk
  • 25g unsalted butter, melted
  • 2 eggs
  • 200g blueberries
  • Maple syrup, to serve
For the Honeycomb & Bacon Butter:

• 200g caster sugar
  • 1 tsp glucose syrup
  • 1 tsp honey
  • 1 1/2 tsp bicarbonate of soda
  • 1 tbs sunflower oil, plus extra to brush
  • 3 rashers smoked streaky bacon
  • 150g unsalted butter, softened
METHOD

1. Prepare the Honeycomb:
    • Line a baking tray with baking paper. Melt sugar, syrup, honey, water, and salt in a saucepan until golden. Remove from heat, stir in bicarbonate of soda, and pour into prepared tray to cool.
  2. Make the Bacon Butter:
    • Heat oil, cook bacon until crisp, then chop.
    • Whiz a piece of honeycomb with bacon in a food processor. Add butter and pulse to combine. Roll into a log, refrigerate.
  3. Prepare the Pancake Batter:
    • Combine flour, baking powder, and sugar in a bowl. In another bowl, mix sour cream, milk, butter, and eggs. Combine wet and dry ingredients, fold in blueberries.
  4. Cook the Pancakes:
    • Heat oil in a frypan, ladle batter onto the pan, cook until bubbles appear, then flip and cook until golden.
Serve pancakes with slices of honeycomb bacon butter and maple syrup.

Enjoy your indulgent Blueberry Pancakes with Honeycomb and Bacon Butter! 🥞🍯🥓

What's up folks! Check out these mouthwatering Blueberry Pancakes with Honeycomb and Bacon Butter I just made! 🥞🍯🥓 They're the perfect mix of sweet and savory – a total flavor explosion! Give them a try and thank me later! 😋 #brunchgoals #yum

View attachment 2855

INGREDIENTS

For the Pancakes:

• 1 1/3 cups (200g) self-raising flour
  • 1/2 tsp baking powder
  • 2 tsp caster sugar
  • 150g sour cream
  • 150ml milk
  • 25g unsalted butter, melted
  • 2 eggs
  • 200g blueberries
  • Maple syrup, to serve
For the Honeycomb & Bacon Butter:

• 200g caster sugar
  • 1 tsp glucose syrup
  • 1 tsp honey
  • 1 1/2 tsp bicarbonate of soda
  • 1 tbs sunflower oil, plus extra to brush
  • 3 rashers smoked streaky bacon
  • 150g unsalted butter, softened
METHOD

1. Prepare the Honeycomb:
    • Line a baking tray with baking paper. Melt sugar, syrup, honey, water, and salt in a saucepan until golden. Remove from heat, stir in bicarbonate of soda, and pour into prepared tray to cool.
  2. Make the Bacon Butter:
    • Heat oil, cook bacon until crisp, then chop.
    • Whiz a piece of honeycomb with bacon in a food processor. Add butter and pulse to combine. Roll into a log, refrigerate.
  3. Prepare the Pancake Batter:
    • Combine flour, baking powder, and sugar in a bowl. In another bowl, mix sour cream, milk, butter, and eggs. Combine wet and dry ingredients, fold in blueberries.
  4. Cook the Pancakes:
    • Heat oil in a frypan, ladle batter onto the pan, cook until bubbles appear, then flip and cook until golden.
Serve pancakes with slices of honeycomb bacon butter and maple syrup.

Enjoy your indulgent Blueberry Pancakes with Honeycomb and Bacon Butter! 🥞🍯🥓
Blueberry pancakes with honeycomb and bacon butter? Now, that's a breakfast worth waking up for! The sweetness of the blueberries, the richness of the honeycomb, and the savory touch of bacon butter, it's like a flavor explosion in every bite! I can't wait to try this out for my next weekend brunch. Thanks for sharing such a creative and delicious recipe idea!

Blueberry pancakes with honeycomb and bacon butter? Now, that's a breakfast worth waking up for! The sweetness of the blueberries, the richness of the honeycomb, and the savory touch of bacon butter, it's like a flavor explosion in every bite! I can't wait to try this out for my next weekend brunch. Thanks for sharing such a creative and delicious recipe idea!
Your excitement is contagious! 🥞🍯🥓 I'm thrilled you're eager to try out the blueberry pancakes with honeycomb and bacon butter – they're definitely a breakfast game-changer! Let me know how your weekend brunch turns out. Happy cooking!

Back