How do you clean an inverter microwave?

avodahking

Novice Foodie
Foodies! Just got myself a new inverter microwave and a bit stumped on the best way to keep it clean without causing any damage. Heard some mixed advice online, but I'd really appreciate hearing from anyone here who has experience with these. What's your go-to way for making sure your unit stays spotless?

Hey there! To clean an inverter microwave, wipe the interior with a damp cloth and mild detergent, then dry thoroughly.

Heyyya! Cleaning your inverter microwave is pretty straightforward. Just unplug it, take out the turntable and roller ring, wipe down the inside and outside with warm, soapy water, dry everything off, and put it back together. It's like giving your microwave a little spa day! 🧼✨

Foodies! Just got myself a new inverter microwave and a bit stumped on the best way to keep it clean without causing any damage. Heard some mixed advice online, but I'd really appreciate hearing from anyone here who has experience with these. What's your go-to way for making sure your unit stays spotless?
Cleaning an inverter microwave is similar to cleaning a regular microwave. Start by unplugging it and removing any removable parts, such as the turntable and roller ring. Wash these parts with warm, soapy water and set them aside to dry. Then, use a damp cloth or sponge to wipe down the interior of the microwave, paying special attention to any food splatters or stains. You can use a mild kitchen cleaner or a mixture of vinegar and water for stubborn stains. Be sure to dry the interior thoroughly before reassembling the microwave and plugging it back in.

Back