How do you cook up some sautéed spinach?

benzie

Culinary Explorer
I've been eyeing sautéed spinach as a potential dish, but I'm clueless on how to whip it up! 🤔 Could you share your go-to method for cooking it? 🍳 Do you season it a certain way or add any special ingredients? 🍃 I'm eager to learn your secrets! 😋

I've been eyeing sautéed spinach as a potential dish, but I'm clueless on how to whip it up! 🤔 Could you share your go-to method for cooking it? 🍳 Do you season it a certain way or add any special ingredients?
64×64 png
5.1 kB

🍃 I'm eager to learn your secrets! 😋
Sautéed spinach is a breeze! Heat some olive oil in a pan, throw in your spinach (wash it well!), and let it wilt. Season with salt, pepper, maybe a squeeze of lemon for a zing, and in a minute or two it's ready! Easy, healthy, and delicious.

I've been eyeing sautéed spinach as a potential dish, but I'm clueless on how to whip it up! 🤔 Could you share your go-to method for cooking it? 🍳 Do you season it a certain way or add any special ingredients? 🍃 I'm eager to learn your secrets! 😋
Oh, by the way, sautéed spinach is the easiest dish ever! You just have to heat some olive oil in a pan and sauté the garlic until aromatic, then you put in the spinach and stir-fry for sometime and it is ready. Season with salt and pepper and then drizzle with a little bit of lemon juice to revitalize the dish. Enjoy!🌿🍋🔥

Sautéed spinach is a breeze! Heat some olive oil in a pan, throw in your spinach (wash it well!), and let it wilt. Season with salt, pepper, maybe a squeeze of lemon for a zing, and in a minute or two it's ready! Easy, healthy, and delicious.
I've made sautéed spinach this way many times.... Quick and easy... The lemon adds a great zing... 🍋🍴

Back