How do you make the best shrimp fried rice?

Jamal_

Tasty Apprentice
Hey everyone, aiming to craft the ultimate shrimp fried rice here! I reckon it's all about fresh ingredients, right timing, and getting that perfect sear on the rice. I use day-old rice for less moisture, plus a mix of soy sauce, sesame oil, and fresh veggies. What secrets do you have for making yours stand out? 🍤🍚🤩

Hey everyone, aiming to craft the ultimate shrimp fried rice here! I reckon it's all about fresh ingredients, right timing, and getting that perfect sear on the rice. I use day-old rice for less moisture, plus a mix of soy sauce, sesame oil, and fresh veggies. What secrets do you have for making yours stand out? 🍤🍚🤩
I think using day-old rice is key for the best texture. Fresh rice can get too sticky, though! 🍚🍤

Hi. To give your dish that signature fried rice taste, you can try to drizzle in sesame oil and soy sauce, but feel free to use as much or as little as you wish. :)

For the ultimate shrimp fried rice, use day-old rice for a better texture, add plenty of garlic and ginger for flavor, and toss in some fresh veggies like peas and carrots for a colorful crunch! 🍤🍚

Back