How to make ramen healthier?

Kento Nanami

Culinary Explorer
Hello everyone, I have been contemplating on how to make my ramen bowls a bit healthier without sacrificing taste, huh 🤔🍜/🍢🥡. The substitution of the usual noodles for whole grain or veggie noodles could be an initial step. As well, the occasional binge on massive salads filled with delicious veggies and the smart choices like chicken or tofu. Another sneaky approach might be preparing broth as opposed to using sodium rich store-bought broth. I am just wondering how you have changed your ramen to stay hearty yet healthy. Do you have ideas or some ingredient alternatives? Sharing will ignite the urge in our next set of food to not only taste good but be good to our health as well. How do you think of a healthier ramen? 🤩💪

Hello everyone, I have been contemplating on how to make my ramen bowls a bit healthier without sacrificing taste, huh 🤔🍜/🍢🥡. The substitution of the usual noodles for whole grain or veggie noodles could be an initial step. As well, the occasional binge on massive salads filled with delicious veggies and the smart choices like chicken or tofu. Another sneaky approach might be preparing broth as opposed to using sodium rich store-bought broth. I am just wondering how you have changed your ramen to stay hearty yet healthy. Do you have ideas or some ingredient alternatives? Sharing will ignite the urge in our next set of food to not only taste good but be good to our health as well. How do you think of a healthier ramen? 🤩💪
I used to be all about that traditional ramen life, but after some health issues, I switched it up. Whole grain noodles and loads of veggies did the trick for me. Still hearty, just a bit lighter on the gut. 🌱🍲

I think making ramen healthier involves adding more veggies, using lean proteins, and reducing sodium by using low-sodium broth or making your own broth. 🍜🥦 Though it's important to balance flavor and nutrition to still enjoy your bowl of ramen!

Back