Indulge in Luxurious Flavor: Slow-Roasted Duck Recipe!

charmee_33

Novice Foodie
Hey fellow food lovers!

I just had to share this amazing recipe I tried for Slow Roasted Duck. Let me tell you, it's a culinary adventure worth taking! If you're looking to impress with a dish that's rich in flavor and oh-so-satisfying, then this recipe is for you. Here's how I made it:

Slow-Roasted Duck.jpg

Ingredients:

1 whole duck (about five-6 kilos)
Salt and pepper to flavor
2 tablespoons soy sauce
2 tablespoons honey
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 teaspoon dried thyme
1 teaspoon dried rosemary
1 teaspoon dried sage
1 orange, quartered
1 onion, quartered
2 carrots, chopped
2 celery stalks, chopped

Instructions:
  1. Prep the Duck: Start by preheating your oven to a few hundred°F (one hundred fifty°C). Rinse the duck beneath cold water and pat it dry with paper towels. Use a sharp knife to score the pores and skin of the duck in a crosshatch sample, being cautious now not to cut into the meat.
  2. Season the Duck: Season the duck generously with salt and pepper, each inner and out. In a small bowl, blend together the soy sauce, honey, olive oil, minced garlic, dried thyme, dried rosemary, and dried sage. Rub this aggregate anywhere within the duck, ensuring to get it into the scored pores and skin.
  3. Stuff the Duck: Stuff the cavity of the duck with the quartered orange, onion, carrots, and celery. This will infuse the duck with even extra taste because it roasts.
  4. Roast the Duck: Place the duck on a rack in a roasting pan, breast aspect up. Roast within the preheated oven for approximately 3-four hours, or until the pores and pores and skin is crispy and golden brown, and the inner temperature reaches 165°F (seventy 4°C) within the thickest part of the thigh.
  5. Rest and Serve: Once the duck is cooked to perfection, cast off it from the oven and permit it relaxation for about 15-20 minutes earlier than carving. This allows the juices to redistribute and ensures tender, juicy meat.
  6. Carve and Enjoy: Carve the duck into serving quantities and serve it up with your chosen aspects. Whether it is roasted vegetables, mashed potatoes, or a easy salad, this gradual-roasted duck is high-quality to achieve success at any meal.

I wish you all give this Slow Roasted Duck recipe a try and enjoy every succulent chunk. It's the suitable dish for a special event or a cozy night in. Let me recognise the way it seems for you! Happy cooking, friends! 🦆🍴

Slow roasted duck recipe gives me warmth in the tummy! It's goodness feel from within! Thanks for sharing this

Wow, your Slow-Roasted Duck recipe sounds absolutely decadent! 🦆🍽️ I can already imagine the rich, melt-in-your-mouth flavors. Can't wait to try it out for a special occasion or just to treat myself to something luxurious. Thanks for sharing this mouthwatering recipe!

Back