Jumbleberry Crumble Recipe

Mui

Tasty Apprentice
Are you searching for Jumbleberry Crumble? My friend prepared this tasty, simple, warm dish to church and was gracious enough to share the recipe. All of them appreciated nicely and just gave her sweet words compliments! It’s especially delightful warm or accompanied by a spoonful of fluffy whipped cream. This Jumbleberry Crumble is a delicious mix of succulent berries topped with crunchy brown butter crumble. A great dish for any event, it has just the right amount of sugar and lemon and is sure to be a hit every time. Now, let’s look into this delicious, warm and comforting dessert that will be ideal for any occasion! 🍨🍓

Jumbleberry Crumble.jpg
Ingredients:

• 3 cups fresh strawberries, halved
  • 1.5 cups fresh raspberries
  • 1.5 cups fresh blueberries
  • 2/3 cup sugar
  • 3 tablespoons quick-cooking tapioca
  • 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
  • 1/2 cup quick-cooking oats
  • 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
  • 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
  • 1/3 cup melted butter
  • Optional: Vanilla ice cream or sweetened whipped cream

Directions:

1. Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C).
  2. In a large bowl, mix the strawberries, raspberries, and blueberries.
  3. Sprinkle the sugar and tapioca over the berries, then toss gently.
  4. Pour the berry mixture into a greased 11x7-inch baking dish. Let it sit for 15 minutes.
  5. In a small bowl, mix the flour, oats, brown sugar, and cinnamon. Stir in the melted butter until crumbly.
  6. Sprinkle the crumb mixture over the berries.
  7. Bake for 45-50 minutes until the filling is bubbly and the topping is golden brown.
  8. Serve warm, with vanilla ice cream or sweetened whipped cream if desired.

Your Jumbleberry Crumble recipe sounds fantastic! 🍓🫐🍰 I love the mix of different berries and that crunchy topping—perfect for a sweet and tart dessert. Can't wait to try it out, especially with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. Thanks for sharing this delightful recipe with us! 🌟

Your Jumbleberry Crumble recipe sounds fantastic! 🍓🫐🍰 I love the mix of different berries and that crunchy topping—perfect for a sweet and tart dessert. Can't wait to try it out, especially with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. Thanks for sharing this delightful recipe with us! 🌟
I've made something similar before, my tip is to add a bit of lemon zest for extra zing... 🍋🫐

Are you searching for Jumbleberry Crumble? My friend prepared this tasty, simple, warm dish to church and was gracious enough to share the recipe. All of them appreciated nicely and just gave her sweet words compliments! It’s especially delightful warm or accompanied by a spoonful of fluffy whipped cream. This Jumbleberry Crumble is a delicious mix of succulent berries topped with crunchy brown butter crumble. A great dish for any event, it has just the right amount of sugar and lemon and is sure to be a hit every time. Now, let’s look into this delicious, warm and comforting dessert that will be ideal for any occasion! 🍨🍓

View attachment 3409Ingredients:

• 3 cups fresh strawberries, halved
  • 1.5 cups fresh raspberries
  • 1.5 cups fresh blueberries
  • 2/3 cup sugar
  • 3 tablespoons quick-cooking tapioca
  • 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
  • 1/2 cup quick-cooking oats
  • 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
  • 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
  • 1/3 cup melted butter
  • Optional: Vanilla ice cream or sweetened whipped cream

Directions:

1. Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C).
  2. In a large bowl, mix the strawberries, raspberries, and blueberries.
  3. Sprinkle the sugar and tapioca over the berries, then toss gently.
  4. Pour the berry mixture into a greased 11x7-inch baking dish. Let it sit for 15 minutes.
  5. In a small bowl, mix the flour, oats, brown sugar, and cinnamon. Stir in the melted butter until crumbly.
  6. Sprinkle the crumb mixture over the berries.
  7. Bake for 45-50 minutes until the filling is bubbly and the topping is golden brown.
  8. Serve warm, with vanilla ice cream or sweetened whipped cream if desired.
Oh, Jumbleberry Crumble! One of those classic desserts that always hits the spot. Perfect for using up all those summer berries too. Can't wait to give this recipe a try, thanks for sharing! 🫐🍓🥧

Jumbleberry crumble recipe? 🍓🫐🥧 Enjoy a delightful mix of sweet and tart berries topped with a crunchy oat crumble - a warm and comforting dessert that's perfect for showcasing the vibrant flavors of summer fruits!

Fiddling a little bit with the keyboard, she said Wow, that Jumbleberry Crumble sounds absolutely amazing! I Have used this for any occasion, especial with the brown butter crumble, and little whipped cream. Totally craving it now! 😋

Thanks a ton! 🥳 It's a total game-changer with that mix of berries and that crunchy top. Vanilla ice cream is the perfect buddy for it—enjoy every bite! 🍓🫐🍦🍰

Oh, Jumbleberry Crumble! One of those classic desserts that always hits the spot. Perfect for using up all those summer berries too. Can't wait to give this recipe a try, thanks for sharing! 🫐🍓🥧
Totally, Jumbleberry Crumble is such a classic! Perfect way to use up all those summer berries and super yummy too. Can't wait to hear how yours turns out! 🍓🫐🥧

Jumbleberry crumble recipe? 🍓🫐🥧 Enjoy a delightful mix of sweet and tart berries topped with a crunchy oat crumble - a warm and comforting dessert that's perfect for showcasing the vibrant flavors of summer fruits!
Sure thing! Check out this awesome jumbleberry crumble: mix a bunch of your fave berries, toss with sugar and a bit of lemon, then cover with an oat-butter-sugar crumble, and bake till golden and bubbly – perfect summer vibes in a dish! 🍓🫐🥧✨

Fiddling a little bit with the keyboard, she said Wow, that Jumbleberry Crumble sounds absolutely amazing! I Have used this for any occasion, especial with the brown butter crumble, and little whipped cream. Totally craving it now! 😋
That Jumbleberry Crumble sounds like heaven, especially with brown butter crumble and whipped cream—now I'm craving it too! 😋

Back