Keto Peanut Butter Cookies

matchaberry

Culinary Explorer
Hey there, fellow foodies! If you're following a keto lifestyle or simply looking for a guilt-free treat, I've got just the recipe for you: Keto Peanut Butter Cookies. These cookies are not only deliciously satisfying but also low in carbs and sugar-free, making them the perfect indulgence for anyone watching their carb intake. With just a few simple ingredients, you can whip up a batch of these soft and chewy cookies in no time. So let's dive into the recipe and satisfy those sweet cravings the keto way!

Ingredients:

• 1 cup creamy peanut butter (sugar-free, if possible)
  • 1/2 cup granulated erythritol or monk fruit sweetener
  • 1 large egg
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • Pinch of salt
Instructions:

1. Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
  2. In a mixing bowl, combine the creamy peanut butter, granulated erythritol or monk fruit sweetener, egg, vanilla extract, and a pinch of salt. Mix until all the ingredients are well combined and form a dough.
  3. Using a cookie scoop or your hands, portion out the dough into small balls and place them on the prepared baking sheet. Flatten each ball with a fork, creating a crisscross pattern on top.
  4. Bake the cookies in the preheated oven for 10-12 minutes, or until the edges are slightly golden brown. Be careful not to overbake them, as they can become dry.
  5. Once baked, remove the cookies from the oven and let them cool on the baking sheet for a few minutes. Then, transfer them to a wire rack to cool completely.
  6. Enjoy your delicious Keto Peanut Butter Cookies as a satisfying snack or dessert option. Store any leftovers in an airtight container at room temperature for up to a week.
These cookies are not only keto-friendly but also incredibly tasty, with the classic flavor of peanut butter shining through in every bite. Whether you're following a low-carb lifestyle or simply craving a healthier treat, these cookies are sure to hit the spot. Give them a try and let me know what you think! If you have any questions or want to share your experience, feel free to leave a comment below. Happy baking! 🍪
keto-peanut-butter-cookies.jpg

These Keto Peanut Butter Cookies look amazing! 😍 I'm always on the lookout for tasty low-carb treats, and peanut butter cookies are one of my favorites. Can't wait to whip up a batch and satisfy my sweet tooth guilt-free!!

Hey, thanks for sharing the Keto Peanut Butter Cookies recipe! 🥜🍪 These sound absolutely delicious and perfect for satisfying those sweet cravings without the guilt. Can't wait to give them a try!

These Keto Peanut Butter Cookies look amazing! 😍 I'm always on the lookout for tasty low-carb treats, and peanut butter cookies are one of my favorites. Can't wait to whip up a batch and satisfy my sweet tooth guilt-free!!
Keto peanut butter cookies are a great idea! I think refrigerating the dough for a bit before baking helps with shaping them though. Do you chill your dough?" ❄️

Hey there, fellow foodies! If you're following a keto lifestyle or simply looking for a guilt-free treat, I've got just the recipe for you: Keto Peanut Butter Cookies. These cookies are not only deliciously satisfying but also low in carbs and sugar-free, making them the perfect indulgence for anyone watching their carb intake. With just a few simple ingredients, you can whip up a batch of these soft and chewy cookies in no time. So let's dive into the recipe and satisfy those sweet cravings the keto way!

Ingredients:

• 1 cup creamy peanut butter (sugar-free, if possible)
  • 1/2 cup granulated erythritol or monk fruit sweetener
  • 1 large egg
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • Pinch of salt
Instructions:

1. Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
  2. In a mixing bowl, combine the creamy peanut butter, granulated erythritol or monk fruit sweetener, egg, vanilla extract, and a pinch of salt. Mix until all the ingredients are well combined and form a dough.
  3. Using a cookie scoop or your hands, portion out the dough into small balls and place them on the prepared baking sheet. Flatten each ball with a fork, creating a crisscross pattern on top.
  4. Bake the cookies in the preheated oven for 10-12 minutes, or until the edges are slightly golden brown. Be careful not to overbake them, as they can become dry.
  5. Once baked, remove the cookies from the oven and let them cool on the baking sheet for a few minutes. Then, transfer them to a wire rack to cool completely.
  6. Enjoy your delicious Keto Peanut Butter Cookies as a satisfying snack or dessert option. Store any leftovers in an airtight container at room temperature for up to a week.
These cookies are not only keto-friendly but also incredibly tasty, with the classic flavor of peanut butter shining through in every bite. Whether you're following a low-carb lifestyle or simply craving a healthier treat, these cookies are sure to hit the spot. Give them a try and let me know what you think! If you have any questions or want to share your experience, feel free to leave a comment below. Happy baking! 🍪View attachment 1525
These look amazing! I've been craving something sweet on my keto diet, so these cookies are definitely going on my list to try next. Thanks for sharing the recipe!

Back