Keto Pink Drink Recipe

Ui Ui

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone! Morning, I tried this amazing Keto Pink Drink, and let me tell you, it was such a refreshing way to start my day! 😍 If you’ve ever craved that creamy, fruity drink from Starbucks but want to keep it keto-friendly, this is the perfect alternative! The combo of acai green tea, strawberries, and cream is so good! Plus, it’s super easy to make at home, and you'll feel like you’re indulging without the guilt. 💖 Whether you’re chilling at home or need a quick pick-me-up, this drink has got you covered!

starbucks-pink-drink-keto.jpg

Ingredients:
  • 1/3 cup freeze-dried strawberries
  • 1 tea bag acai green tea
  • 2 tablespoons powdered erythritol sweetener
  • 1/2 cup heavy cream

Instructions:
  1. Crush half the freeze-dried strawberries into a coarse powder using the back of a spoon or a small food processor.
  2. Brew the tea in 8 ounces of hot water, then stir in the erythritol sweetener and crushed strawberries while the tea is still hot. Let it steep and cool to room temperature, about 30 minutes.
  3. Remove the tea bag from the brewed tea.
  4. Fill a large glass with ice, then add the tea mixture, heavy cream, and the remaining freeze-dried strawberries. Stir well and enjoy!

Super easy, right? Trust me, it’s delicious!

Hey everyone! Morning, I tried this amazing Keto Pink Drink, and let me tell you, it was such a refreshing way to start my day! 😍 If you’ve ever craved that creamy, fruity drink from Starbucks but want to keep it keto-friendly, this is the perfect alternative! The combo of acai green tea, strawberries, and cream is so good! Plus, it’s super easy to make at home, and you'll feel like you’re indulging without the guilt. 💖 Whether you’re chilling at home or need a quick pick-me-up, this drink has got you covered!

View attachment 6435
Ingredients:
  • 1/3 cup freeze-dried strawberries
  • 1 tea bag acai green tea
  • 2 tablespoons powdered erythritol sweetener
  • 1/2 cup heavy cream

Instructions:
  1. Crush half the freeze-dried strawberries into a coarse powder using the back of a spoon or a small food processor.
  2. Brew the tea in 8 ounces of hot water, then stir in the erythritol sweetener and crushed strawberries while the tea is still hot. Let it steep and cool to room temperature, about 30 minutes.
  3. Remove the tea bag from the brewed tea.
  4. Fill a large glass with ice, then add the tea mixture, heavy cream, and the remaining freeze-dried strawberries. Stir well and enjoy!

Super easy, right? Trust me, it’s delicious!
This Keto Pink Drink recipe looks so refreshing and delicious! I love the pretty color and the fact that it's low in carbs. It seems like a perfect drink for warm days or whenever I need a tasty treat. I'm really excited to try making this at home! 🍹💕

Back