Lamb Chops with Rosemary Potatoes Recipe

eihra520

Culinary Explorer
Hey tired souls! After a long, exhausting weekday, the last thing you want is to spend hours in the kitchen. Fear not, because I've got just the dish to satisfy your hunger with minimal effort 😉👌

Ingredients:
Lamb Chops with Rosemary Potatoes.jpeg

• 4 lamb chops
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • 2 tablespoons olive oil
  • 4 medium potatoes, peeled and cut into chunks
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary leaves, finely chopped
  • 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
  • Fresh parsley for garnish (optional)
Instructions:
  1. Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C).
  2. Season the lamb chops generously with salt and pepper on both sides.
  3. Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Once hot, add the lamb chops and sear them for 2-3 minutes on each side until browned.
  4. While the lamb chops are searing, place the potato chunks in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave them on high for 5 minutes to partially cook them.
  5. Transfer the partially cooked potatoes to a baking dish and toss them with minced garlic, chopped rosemary leaves, balsamic vinegar, salt, and pepper.
  6. Arrange the seared lamb chops on top of the potatoes in the baking dish.
  7. Cover the baking dish with foil and bake in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes, or until the lamb chops are cooked to your desired doneness and the potatoes are tender.
  8. Once cooked, remove the foil from the baking dish and broil for an additional 3-5 minutes to crisp up the potatoes and brown the lamb chops.
  9. Remove from the oven and let the Lazy Lamb Chops with Rosemary Potatoes rest for a few minutes before serving.
  10. Garnish with fresh parsley if desired, and serve hot. Pair with a side salad or your favorite veggies for a complete and satisfying meal. There you have it - a simple yet scrumptious dish to soothe your weary soul.
Enjoy, my fellow tired warriors! 🍖🥔

I love how simple and rustic this recipe is – just a few ingredients but bursting with flavor! Can't wait to try it out 😄

This recipe is a winner! The juicy lamb chops paired with crispy rosemary potatoes make for a mouthwatering combination. Can't wait to try it out for dinner tonight!

Back