Just wanna say that lasagna bechamel is what I crave for today! The cheesy, creamy goodness in between pasta sheets is always irresistible. It is just like a kind of warm and soothing hug in the food form.

Lasagna Bechamel.jpg

Ingredients:

For the White Sauce (BΓ©chamel):
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 4 cups whole milk, warmed
- Salt, pepper, and a pinch of nutmeg (optional)

For the Lasagna:
- 12 lasagna noodles, cooked
- 1 pound ground beef or Italian sausage
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 can (28 ounces) crushed tomatoes
- 1 can (6 ounces) tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Fresh basil leaves, for garnish (optional)

Instructions:

Make the White Sauce (BΓ©chamel)

1. Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat.
2. Add flour and whisk until it becomes a paste and starts to bubble (1-2 minutes).
3. Gradually pour in warmed milk, whisking constantly until smooth and thickened (8-10 minutes).
4. Season with salt, pepper, and nutmeg. Set aside.

Prepare the Meat Sauce:
1. Brown ground beef or sausage in a skillet over medium-high heat.
2. Add onion and garlic, sautΓ© until softened.
3. Stir in crushed tomatoes, tomato paste, oregano, basil, salt, and pepper. Simmer for 10-15 minutes.

Assemble the Lasagna:
1. Preheat oven to 375Β°F (190Β°C).
2. Spread a layer of meat sauce in a 9x13-inch baking dish.
3. Place a layer of cooked lasagna noodles over the sauce.
4. Spoon BΓ©chamel sauce over noodles, then add meat sauce.
5. Sprinkle with mozzarella and Parmesan cheese.
6. Repeat layering until ingredients are used, finishing with sauce and cheese on top.

Bake the Lasagna:
1. Cover dish with foil and bake for 25-30 minutes.
2. Remove foil and bake for 10-15 minutes until cheese is bubbly and golden.
3. Let lasagna rest for 10-15 minutes before slicing.

Serve:
1. Garnish with fresh basil leaves, if desired.
2. Slice and serve hot.

I hope you enjoy every bite of that culinary work of art. Bon appétit!🍽️🍝

Last edited:
Lasagna with bΓ©chamel sauce is a delightful twist on the classic dish! The creamy richness of the bΓ©chamel perfectly complements the layers of pasta, cheese, and savory meat sauce, creating a comforting and indulgent meal that's hard to resist.
Lasagna with béchamel sauce? That sounds like a tasty upgrade to the usual! The creamy béchamel must make it super rich and delicious. It's like comfort food on steroids, right? I bet that combo of pasta, cheese, meat sauce, and that creamy layer is just heavenly. Who could resist that? Definitely gotta try it sometime!;)😊

Lasagna with bΓ©chamel sauce is a delightful twist on the classic dish! The creamy richness of the bΓ©chamel perfectly complements the layers of pasta, cheese, and savory meat sauce, creating a comforting and indulgent meal that's hard to resist.
I totally agree with you! Adding béchamel sauce to lasagna makes it even more delicious. The creamy sauce goes perfectly with the pasta, cheese, and meat sauce. It's like a flavor party in your mouth! 😊

I totally agree with you! Adding béchamel sauce to lasagna makes it even more delicious. The creamy sauce goes perfectly with the pasta, cheese, and meat sauce. It's like a flavor party in your mouth! 😊

Absolutely! Adding bΓ©chamel sauce to lasagna takes it to another level. The creamy sauce with the pasta, cheese, and meat is just so good. It's like a taste explosion! πŸ˜‹

I've never tried lasagna with bechamel sauce before, but it sounds decadent! πŸ§€πŸ… Can't wait to make this and savor every bite. Thanks for the inspiration!

Back