Lasagna Roll-ups

Chiyah_

Culinary Explorer
Do you want a new style for you lasagna recipe? That is still a flavorful, rich in spices, and cheesy? Here is my recipe for my lasagna roll-ups!. I'm sure your family would love this style. 😉😉👌

Ingredients:
  • 8 lasagna noodles
  • 2 cups ricotta cheese
  • 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
  • 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
  • 1 large egg
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
  • Salt and pepper, to taste
  • 2 cups marinara sauce
  • Fresh basil leaves, chopped (optional, for garnish)
Instructions:
  1. Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C). Grease a 9x13-inch baking dish with cooking spray or olive oil.
  2. Cook the lasagna noodles according to the package instructions until al dente. Drain and lay the noodles flat on a clean surface to cool slightly.
  3. In a large mixing bowl, combine the ricotta cheese, shredded mozzarella cheese, grated Parmesan cheese, egg, minced garlic, dried Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper. Mix until well combined.
  4. Spread a thin layer of marinara sauce on the bottom of the prepared baking dish.
  5. Lay out one cooked lasagna noodle on a flat surface. Spoon a generous amount of the cheese mixture onto the noodle and spread it evenly from end to end.
  6. Carefully roll up the noodle, starting from one end, to enclose the filling. Place the roll-up seam side down in the prepared baking dish. Repeat with the remaining noodles and filling.
  7. Once all the roll-ups are assembled in the baking dish, spoon the remaining marinara sauce over the top, covering the roll-ups evenly.
  8. Sprinkle additional shredded mozzarella cheese and grated Parmesan cheese over the sauce.
  9. Cover the baking dish with aluminum foil and bake in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
  10. Remove the foil and bake for an additional 5-10 minutes, or until the cheese is golden brown and the edges of the roll-ups are slightly crispy.
  11. Remove from the oven and let the lasagna roll-ups cool for a few minutes before serving.
  12. Garnish with chopped fresh basil leaves, if desired, and serve hot.

These lasagna roll-ups are perfect for a cozy dinner with family and friends. You can customize the filling with your favorite ingredients, such as cooked ground beef, spinach, or mushrooms, to make them your own. Enjoy and Share your thoughts about this recipe!😋🥰

lasagna roll ups.jpeg

Thank you for sharing your lasagna roll-ups recipe! It's perfect for when I want the flavors of lasagna but with a fun twist :p. Excited to make this soon!

I love the idea of rolling up all those cheesy, saucy flavors into a neat package but, how do you ensure the noodles don't stick together when rolling them up? 😊🍝

Back