One Pot Lasagna Soup

wayv127

Novice Foodie
Lasagna-Soup.jpg
This easy Lasagna Soup recipe I've found online is one of my favorite soups! Imagine a soup with beef, garlic, onion, and tomato sauce with tender lasagna noodles throughout. My fam definitely loves it! It is the perfect easy dinner for those chilly nights!

Ingredients:
▢1/2 pound lean ground beef
▢1/2 pound ground Italian sausage
▢ salt and freshly ground black pepper , to taste
▢1 yellow onion , chopped
▢1 Tablespoon olive oil
▢3 cloves garlic , minced
▢2 Tablespoons tomato paste
▢24 ounce marinara sauce
▢1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
▢2 Tablespoons fresh parsley , chopped (or 2 tsp dried)
▢1/2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
▢1 teaspoons dried basil
▢7 cups chicken broth (or vegetable broth)
▢9 lasagna noodles , broken into pieces
▢2 cups fresh spinach leaves (optional),
▢10 ounces ricotta cheese (or cottage cheese)
▢1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
▢1/2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
▢fresh basil , for serving

Instructions:

1. In a large pot heat olive oil over medium heat. Toss in diced onion and sauté for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add in minced garlic and cook for another minute or two.
  2. Stir in tomato paste, marinara sauce, spices, and broth. Return meat to pot.
  3. Bring to boil then add lasagna noodles (broken into 4ths) to pot
    and reduce heat to medium-low and cook, stirring occasionally, until noodles
    are tender. Add spinach, if using.
  4. In a small bowl, stir together mozzarella, Parmesan and ricotta cheeses
  5. Ladle the hot soup into bowls, and dollop a scoop of the cheese mixture on top. Garnish with fresh basil

You can store your lasagna soup covered, in the refrigerator for 3-4 days.

One Pot Lasagna Soup is a convenient twist on classic lasagna, made by combining ground beef, vegetables, tomatoes, lasagna noodles, herbs, and cheeses in one pot. Serve hot with ricotta cheese and fresh basil for a hearty meal. :love:

One Pot Lasagna Soup is a convenient twist on classic lasagna, made by combining ground beef, vegetables, tomatoes, lasagna noodles, herbs, and cheeses in one pot. Serve hot with ricotta cheese and fresh basil for a hearty meal. :love:
I've tried One Pot Lasagna Soup and it's a game-changer. Saves time and tastes amazing. Definitely recommend trying it out. 😋🍲

View attachment 1332This easy Lasagna Soup recipe I've found online is one of my favorite soups! Imagine a soup with beef, garlic, onion, and tomato sauce with tender lasagna noodles throughout. My fam definitely loves it! It is the perfect easy dinner for those chilly nights!

Ingredients:
▢1/2 pound lean ground beef
▢1/2 pound ground Italian sausage
▢ salt and freshly ground black pepper , to taste
▢1 yellow onion , chopped
▢1 Tablespoon olive oil
▢3 cloves garlic , minced
▢2 Tablespoons tomato paste
▢24 ounce marinara sauce
▢1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
▢2 Tablespoons fresh parsley , chopped (or 2 tsp dried)
▢1/2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
▢1 teaspoons dried basil
▢7 cups chicken broth (or vegetable broth)
▢9 lasagna noodles , broken into pieces
▢2 cups fresh spinach leaves (optional),
▢10 ounces ricotta cheese (or cottage cheese)
▢1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
▢1/2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
▢fresh basil , for serving

Instructions:

1. In a large pot heat olive oil over medium heat. Toss in diced onion and sauté for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add in minced garlic and cook for another minute or two.
  2. Stir in tomato paste, marinara sauce, spices, and broth. Return meat to pot.
  3. Bring to boil then add lasagna noodles (broken into 4ths) to pot
    and reduce heat to medium-low and cook, stirring occasionally, until noodles
    are tender. Add spinach, if using.
  4. In a small bowl, stir together mozzarella, Parmesan and ricotta cheeses
  5. Ladle the hot soup into bowls, and dollop a scoop of the cheese mixture on top. Garnish with fresh basil

You can store your lasagna soup covered, in the refrigerator for 3-4 days.
Hey! Thanks a bunch for sharing the One Pot Lasagna Soup recipe! It sounds like the perfect cozy meal, packed with all the flavors of traditional lasagna but in soup form. Can't wait to cook up a pot and enjoy a comforting bowlful. 🍲🧀🍅

Back